Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 9, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

BB_Dredd_4K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Colours and style reminding me a little of work by Mexifunk vector artist Orlando Arocena ...

View attachment 495100 View attachment 495099

... his work well represented on steelbook covers from DALEKS: INVASION EARTH to ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK and from GHOST IN THE SHELL to VENOM ...

I was thinking that as well but no one has verified yet. I really like some of his stuff, and this one is no exception.

Reactions: virkia
Good news and potentially bad news.

Ordering is open.

Limited to 2 per person (first time I've seen this on a SB) so not sure how a group buy can happen.

you can even create multiple amazon accounts, it's so easy

Yes, but Amazon aren't idiots. If you try to go around their limits using the same address via multiple accounts they will cancel the additional items (if you're lucky) or ban all of the accounts associated with that address (if you're not so lucky).

Yes, but Amazon aren't idiots. If you try to go around their limits using the same address via multiple accounts they will cancel the additional items (if you're lucky) or ban all of the accounts associated with that address (if you're not so lucky).
change the address... family members, friends, foes, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: BluCrazy2
change the address... family members, friends, foes, etc.
Sure you can do that but good luck coordinating that to happen in the limited window between when a high demand item is suddenly available and sells out. Then you have to coordinate to get them all to you including additional shipping costs. Maybe you can get it done with bots but normal humans unlikely.

Anyway, this is way off topic.