Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 9, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

BB_Dredd_4K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty nice, so much is riding on the finish for me on this one though. Gloss or a nice satin like GITS and it could be great. Otherwise, perhaps not so much.

hi everyone! I've been hearing from a number of you and thought I'd post this publicly as well. I did order a couple of extras for Dredd that are not yet spoken for. HOWEVER, these are my extras in case of damages for the group buy members that
already joined. Once I reinspect everyone's already reserved copies, if I do find they escaped any problems, I will be listing the extras on the group buy thread sometime this upcoming weekend.

Both this thread and the group buy will be updated, so I'd suggest watching one or both for alerts if you'd like to snag an extra copy.

Thanks

hi everyone! I've been hearing from a number of you and thought I'd post this publicly as well. I did order a couple of extras for Dredd that are not yet spoken for. HOWEVER, these are my extras in case of damages for the group buy members that
already joined. Once I reinspect everyone's already reserved copies, if I do find they escaped any problems, I will be listing the extras on the group buy thread sometime this upcoming weekend.

Both this thread and the group buy will be updated, so I'd suggest watching one or both for alerts if you'd like to snag an extra copy.

Thanks
Phew, thanks! I missed out on this in stores as I thought it came out on the 16th, although I'm not even sure they released in any stores in my state.

Reactions: apsmith21