Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 9, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

BB_Dredd_4K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Added 5x more copies to the group buy. Can order more if needed but hopefully that's enough for every one that said they were still looking.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ashisarobot
Stunning :OMG: Should have jumped on the group buy for this :wow: Ill have to see if there's any floating around on ebay.

Reactions: dfoles
That really is a stunning Steelbook.
Any more going to be available at group buy @apsmith21 ?

Probably not

Was this a limited print run? Is it hard to obtain?

It appears it was a limited run, if you pre-ordered it wasn't that bad to get.

Honestly, this could follow the trend of other Lionsgate steelbooks. Months later it appears they got a reprint and were restocked at Best Buy. Total Recall even was one of the choices in a poll recently asked to collectors if they wanted to see it again.

Probably not

It appears it was a limited run, if you pre-ordered it wasn't that bad to get.

Honestly, this could follow the trend of other Lionsgate steelbooks. Months later it appears they got a reprint and were restocked at Best Buy. Total Recall even was one of the choices in a poll recently asked to collectors if they wanted to see it again.
Worth noting that the the re-prints have sold out fairly quickly again. Halloween, Evil Dead are both gone.

• Informative
Reactions: apsmith21
I got lucky today and 1 appeared at my local store. Saw it online at work, rushed to the store after work but couldn’t find it on the floor and it was no longer within 250 miles. I checked the website again and it appeared. I placed an order for in store pickup and waited for the ready email. Showed up and sure enough it was there.

70D01E44-3983-4877-9B8F-56D3E1111064.jpeg

Checking now, the website shows a store 20 miles away has limited stock. I don’t think it’s a restock and probably just a pickup that got canceled or a return. It seems to be in good shape.

I went to pick up my speed Steelbook and I saw this one back, I wasn’t gonna get it since I have the Japanese and nova but I couldn’t help it lol less than 20 bucks and it is an awesome Steelbook; the had like 5, I thought this was a sold out, oh well.

I went to pick up my speed Steelbook and I saw this one back, I wasn’t gonna get it since I have the Japanese and nova but I couldn’t help it lol less than 20 bucks and it is an awesome Steelbook; the had like 5, I thought this was a sold out, oh well.
They reprinted it

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
A few people have approached me recently about getting a copy of this release.

Are there folks still searching? I'm considering re-opening the group buy for a short time.

I've been having a lot of trouble with damaged copies arriving lately, so that's why I'm not just going ahead.

Thanks