Dredd - It's The Law!

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Tragically ( :rofl: ) I've ended up with a spare copy of the German Dredd Mediabook so it's time to share the love (or the hot shots, your choice) and have another Dredd give away :D :cigar:
IMG_0491.JPG

UK postage will be free, a small contribution for any where else in the world would be appreciated.
Winner will be drawn using random.org on the 25th August.

What have you got to do?

It's Mega City One, you're the Judge. What's the crime and how much time?

Just for fun and not obligatory, pictures of who you'd like to see starring in a sequel/series and what character you'd like to see them play ;)

Awesome giveaway

Crime: people who hurt animals
Punishment: DEATH

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE ROCK OR VIN DIESEL IN THE SEQUEL.
One to play the Villain and the other a Judge

Reactions: chunk and bigfub
Cheers for the giveaway.

Anybody who says 'I could care less' when they actually mean they couldn't care less would have to be guilty. As punishment they'd have to go to school.

:)

Reactions: bigfub
Crime
Leaving trolleys floating in the car park after you have done your food shopping because you can't be arsed to take them back
Punishment
Being skinned alive

Well in a sequel id love to see. Comic book style cross over and it would be Dredd vs Predators
The judges are sent out to battle a host of predators when they hunt the city's population
Cameos from Arnie and Sly

Something like this @Ricardo13? ;)

image.jpg
image.jpg

Crime - Unlawful and unlicensed giveaway via the internet or another electronic media.
Punishment - Any said prizes promised in the above illegal activities will immediately be surrendered to Judge Tragedy as evidence.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway :notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:
Crime: anyone that harm's children or animals

Punishment: up to five years of torture then an aganizing death:naughty:

Would be good to see sylvester stallone in the sequel:happy:

Reactions: bigfub and harry
Thanks for this awsome Giveaway!!!

Crime: telling how the move ends before i have watched the film.
Punishment: Watchin 50 times 50 Shades of Grey

I would love to see Batista...in the Helmet he could be great.

4556.jpg

Thanks so much for this giveaway.
Crime: Using Smatphones, as these should be banned, only simple call\return devices allowed (Think about it, it makes sense).
Punishment: 6 Months Solitary in Iso Cube, with Itsy Witsy Teeny Weenie, played in the background 24/7 (stops re-offenders)

Forgot to add this, edit:
Andy Serkis playing Mayor Dave the Orangutan

Last edited:
Crime: Hogging the middle or outer lane of the Motorway when there's no need for it.
Punishment: Vehicle scrapped, driving license revoked & driving ban for 6 months. Mandatory re-test if applying for a license after the ban ends. Lifetime ban for re-offenders.

I'd like to see Alicia Vikander as one of Dredd's partners.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Thank you for the sweet giveaway!

Crime: asking my how much postage would be for X amount of laserdiscs, so I lug them all the way down to the post office for an exact quote, email the quote to the potentially buyer and then never hear anything. Rude!! How about just a sorry that's more than I'm willing to pay on postage at this time or something email back.

Punishment: they have to lug the same amount of laserdiscs to the post office for a postage quote and then never get an email response back!!! An eye for an eye!!!!

I'd like to see the people's champion Scott Bakula as Dredd! I'm thinking a low budget straight to video release, something like Major League 3: back to the minors.
image.jpg