Dredd - It's The Law!

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Tragically ( :rofl: ) I've ended up with a spare copy of the German Dredd Mediabook so it's time to share the love (or the hot shots, your choice) and have another Dredd give away :D :cigar:
IMG_0491.JPG

UK postage will be free, a small contribution for any where else in the world would be appreciated.
Winner will be drawn using random.org on the 25th August.

What have you got to do?

It's Mega City One, you're the Judge. What's the crime and how much time?

Just for fun and not obligatory, pictures of who you'd like to see starring in a sequel/series and what character you'd like to see them play ;)

Crime: Complaining about that there's enough steelbook/digibook/slips/special editions of Drive.

Punishment: Locked up in a padded room with Kygo playing out of the speakers non stop for 1 month.

Thanks for the great giveaway Stuart! :)

Crime - Eating popcorn in the cinema.
Time - The movie 'Batman & Robin'.

I would love a sequel to you know what ;) but creatively speaking another Simpsons Movie - perhaps a big screen R-rated crossover with Family Guy/King of the Hill/Other Fox animated series and starring James Woods and Liam Neeson. Call it the FCU 'Fox Cinematic Universe'.

Family-Guy-Fighting-Irish-Season-13-Episode-17-3-720x405.jpg

Thanks a lot for the giveaway!

Right, I'll leave this open until 10PM tonight UK time but the current list of participants is as follows and winner will be selected via random.org

1. Mnementh
2. Bigrob
3. Kryptonite
4. Asopp
5. Agent_DVD
6. Bobino66
7. PunkNinja
8. Bornready
9. Pi2loc
10. Bloodsnake007
11. Ricardo13
12. Colombianlove41