Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 6, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon FR - Fnac - E.Leclerc
Price: €34.99
Notes: Both UHD and Blu-ray discs has forced french subtitles when audio set to English - Some Panasonic players models not all have the ability to force subtitles off in player settings but some other brands of UHD players don't have that option

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 11.46.22 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's available at amazon for me right now.... Want me to order you a copy?
Appreciate the offer mate, but realise now it's just a case of having to wait for it to become available for other countries. Thank a lot though :thumbs:

You created the thread in Feb. and didn't preorder?
Was waiting for it to go live on Amazon for UK folk (still am apparently lol)

Closer release it will be available. Check over the next week
OK, sweet. For some reason I thought @MM3 was in the UK, so the fact they were able to order made me think I'd missed it. Glad that's not the case!

Appreciate the offer mate, but realise now it's just a case of having to wait for it to become available for other countries. Thank a lot though :thumbs:

Was waiting for it to go live on Amazon for UK folk (still am apparently lol)

OK, sweet. For some reason I thought @MM3 was in the UK, so the fact they were able to order made me think I'd missed it. Glad that's not the case!
I live in California.

Wasn’t going to bother with it mainly because of the wrong facing spine and that I wasn’t too big on the art but it’s grown on me over the past few months. Just under £33 to the U.K. not bad