price - 629CZK = 25€
release date - 5 September, 2012

Filmcity.cz

artwork TBC
drive_bd.jpg

Audio: English DTS HD Master Audio 5.1, Czech Dolby Digital 5.1 Czech
Subtitles: Czech

Last edited by a moderator:
The artwork looks very nice, I'm looking forward to seeing this. I already have too many copies of Drive though! Lol.

Will definitely be wanting this if it does get released!

Thanks for the heads up Carl. :)

i will def be getting this.. One of my Favorite movies.. I have all the steelbooks and the FS slipcover edition along with the reg canada edition..lol i want them all :p

Diddo. But I cant understand any of the lingo on the Czech page! Wish it was more US friendly!

Last edited:
I hope the "carllenc" will be hosting a group buy for this! Its says in his sig he should be back on the 16th! So here's to hoping! :ohno:

Last edited:
Do filmarena.cz ship to the UK? If not, I'd really appreciate some help getting this... as I'm sure a few others would too. :)

Yes they do mate but I wouldn't order from them as they use quite poor packaging methods and their international shipping prices are skyrocking. Let's wait if this will be released and then we'll see what we can do to help you guys.

I still don't see this on www.filmcity.cz and their information is usually far more reliable so I would wait and see if this release will really happen or not.