Mediabook Drive (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Pretz-Media Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C (Pre-order July 19 at 8 PM MESZ)
Group buy: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C - One Click
Price: €29.99 (Cover A & B) - €39.99 (Cover C) - €119.99 (One Click)
Note: Cover A (999 Pcs) - Cover B (777 Pcs) - Cover C (888 Pcs) - One Click (333 Pcs)

Cover A | Cover B | Cover C | One Click
A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg 22051208_1119736001490931_751009882646959584_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot::drool::hungry: i enter the competition. I hope one of us ninjas win this :D
Yeah, it'd be great if a Ninja won! I've lost count of how many giveaways I've entered for the jacket over the years... hopefully I get lucky this time, but I won't get my hopes up lol.

Best of luck anyway mate, and to anyone else here who enters. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and harry
Yeah, it'd be great if a Ninja won! I've lost count of how many giveaways I've entered for the jacket over the years... hopefully I get lucky this time, but I won't get my hopes up lol.

Best of luck anyway mate, and to anyone else here who enters. :thumbs:

Thanks buddy, seriously if a ninja wins, i want a video of him wearing it and showing it to us. Plus we need a ninja catwalk :LOL::rofl::hilarious:

Last edited:
A preview of the "drive"- complete box, which will include all three media books, two postcards, and a limiti card. The surface is leather grained, front and back are marked (Pink Heißfolie). The motive behind the back.
21230756_1653846424647198_6993296729823057716_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mhm don't know what should I'm thinking...

I've seen the other possible cover choices and I like the others more. In case of the detailed surface (pink hot-foil stamping and leather grained) it could turn out much more better than the packshot shows.
I like it, but now I'm curious as to what the other possible designs were...

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Mhm don't know what should I'm thinking...

Same. I was expecting something different, much less minimalistic to go on the box. I'm tempted to cancel it and just go for A and C now, like I originally planned.

I like it, but now I'm curious as to what the other possible designs were...

Me too! Maybe @Engelskind can give as some hints? Although it doesn't matter much anymore...

Reactions: Noodles
I reckon it'll look amazing in hand! Like @Engelskind pretty much said... the mock-up obviously doesn't show off the leather finish with pink foil, so that's worth bearing in mind. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I must admit I'm not a huge fan of that art. It might grow on me but something with just the title in bold letters would have worked just as well. Hopefully it looks better in hand!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry