Slipcover Drive (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Drive (FutureShop Exclusive Packaging)

drive.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this at FS today... it is a very striking slip for sure. I may buy this to watch the film as I have not seen it yet and hear such good things about the film.

I personally would rather have the steelbook, only reason I didn't order the hmv one was due to region code.

I saw this at FS today... it is a very striking slip for sure. I may buy this to watch the film as I have not seen it yet and hear such good things about the film.

I personally would rather have the steelbook, only reason I didn't order the hmv one was due to region code.

If you want to buy it, I suggest that you get it before February 2nd (thursday then), because the actual price won't last. It'll probably rise to the price of the regular slip at $34.99 + tax.

Does this come with a digital copy like the normal version as well?

*EDIT*

Saw an unboxing. didn't look like it.

I just opened my copy... and it looks fantastic! :scat: Just to let other members know, it does include a booklet and digital copy. Also, the slipcover is not sealed in shrink wrap, but the blu ray box is. :D

Awesome slip, the original render actually looks worse than the actual product.
The embossing and debossing is amazing on this, feels like a real jacket almost. :D

am i mad i do love my slipcover as i do my steelbooks,got more slipcover than steelbooks,anyway i have a steelbook of drive and have been thinking of also getting the uk edition of drive with slip as i like them both,but when i seen this futureshop exclusive i thought thats nice.
Problem is that blu ray is region locked i have one blu ray player thats multi region so i will be able to play it.
It will cost me for this and also shipping,is it that nice,do i really need it cause it has a nice slip?
Im starting to wonder if i should just get the uk edition with slip and have my steelbook and that will do it or should i go for this one,it would look nice as a display as thats probably what i end up doing with it,whats your thought on this,i really like the look of the slip but is it worth it

incase anyone was wondering... this is region A

Thanks for the info....Has anyone tested it on other region players yet? I've got some releases saying region A but are not locked.

Want to check out bonus features as the UK release is quite poor with those.