Slipcover Drive (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Drive (FutureShop Exclusive Packaging)

drive.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a slip cover guy but after seeing some picture from everyone, this may be the coolest slip cover I have ever seen. The blood is the cherry on top to make it irresistible. I need to buy a copy of this.

Last edited:
Actually looking forward to this more than most steelbooks! Is that wrong of me..? :emb:

Big thanks again to biscuitnoir for organising the GB. Top man! :scat:

Actually looking forward to this more than most steelbooks! Is that wrong of me..? :emb:

No problem buddy :)

I'm going to pick up some more copies later on, you have no idea how many people are asking me in private EEK!

It's fine by me tho, I love picking up stuff at FS :joy:

Haha same here buddy. I'm praying this isn't yet another new addiction creeping in, otherwise I really am going to be broke. :ohno:

And yes, a VERY big thanks to Mehdi (biscuitnoir). You are one awesome chap! :cheers:

Haha same here buddy. I'm praying this isn't yet another new addiction creeping in, otherwise I really am going to be broke. :ohno:

And yes, a VERY big thanks to Mehdi (biscuitnoir). You are one awesome chap! :cheers:

It's all good buddy, it's just me giving back to the community. I wouldn't have my actual collection without the help of other awesome members such as yourself! Thanks again for the trade my friend :scat:

Reactions: ash333 and Noodles
a friend went to a couple of futureshops to pick some more of these up for us and people have been stealing the slipcover from the blu ray. 1 store had 4 slipcovers missing the other had 6. will be interesting to see what the slips alone go for on ebay.

It's all good buddy, it's just me giving back to the community. I wouldn't have my actual collection without the help of other awesome members such as yourself! Thanks again for the trade my friend :scat:
Hi biscuitnoir

Embarrassingly, this is the first post from me despite joining the forum a year ago! :emb:

Is there any chance that you have a spare copy of this Futureshop exclusive Drive Blu Ray that you’d be willing to ship to me?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide and I look forward to hearing from you

There's also a nice little book inside.

Oh and did I say that the slip is pretty much the #1 there is out there!!!
b8977335-6188-042c.jpg
46502d2c-6194-da04.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328373774.846321.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328373774.846321.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 94
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328373790.739630.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328373790.739630.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 107
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328373802.540791.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328373802.540791.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 99