Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: January 30, 2012
Original link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
Price: £12.99 :D

drivefront.jpg

driveback.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja:

Actual pics: (Thanks to megabee & Elena)
ukodrive1.jpg

ukodrive2.jpg

ukodrive3.jpg

No inside artwork
01022012391.jpg

Attachments

• actual_back_sheet.jpg
    actual_back_sheet.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 537
  • actual_front.jpg
    actual_front.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 524
  • actual_spine.jpg
    actual_spine.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 570
  • Drive.jpg
    Drive.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 601
Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I actually looked at my copy of this, until today... I almost forgot how amazing it really is! Having to part with my sealed copy to fund the upcoming Kimchi steelbook though. :(

Do you know when the pre goes live?

Cheers

Do you know when the pre goes live?

Cheers

They have not announce anything yet, too soon. But keep an eye at the Drive kimchi exclusive thread and Choi will announce more details about the preorder time, packaging details and cost :cool:

Reactions: eps999
I'm hoping with the Kimchi release and potential Mondo release the value of this beauty will come down so I can grab it at a sensible price. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: eps999
They have not announce anything yet, too soon. But keep an eye at the Drive kimchi exclusive thread and Choi will announce more details about the preorder time, packaging details and cost :cool:

Thanks a lot harry! I'm guessing it's the same for Iron Man too? :p

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

I'm hoping with the Kimchi release and potential Mondo release the value of this beauty will come down so I can grab it at a sensible price. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One can dream! :ohno:

I'd say no too but stranger Zavvi releases have happened.

£12.99... those were the days! I bet the same disc repackaged now would be 14.99 and over...

I saw an open mint one going for 34 £ on ebay, what's the average price for an open copy in good shape?

Drive varies quite dramatically in price, both sealed or open.

I got mine in January brand new and sealed for less than £40 in an auction. It arrived 100% OCD sealed and mint although the seller left me no feedback as I think they were a bit upset it went for so little lol.