Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

Added to Calendar: 03-31-21

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Please READ this).
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpg DRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpg DRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpg DRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:

zeebeer

Sup
Premium Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
The Netherlands/Finland
This is too funny :LOL: :LOL: :rofl: :rofl:

When u don't know who the seller is then he is the devil.

And when you learn who it is it's suddenly OK because he " helps" the community:spoil::spoil:
Like I said, my mistake, I overreacted. And I should've let it go even if he would be just a random guy trying to make money.

And yes, in my opinion it is still more acceptable if someone does it who provides a service for the community and puts effort in that. Just my opinion.

Reactions: DMD4k

zeebeer

Sup
Premium Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
The Netherlands/Finland
...... Said no one. Ever!! :p
Okay, to clear this up to everybody to avoid confusion before I seem like a complete idiot ;)

Someone contacted me about another item I was selling (for a perfectly fine price). I sent pics of it standing on my shelf, and Interstellar hdz was on the Pic too as it stood right beside it. He asked how much I would want for it and I named a crazy price to scare him off, and I said that if he really wanted it for a normal price he should post on forums and Facebook. He was impatient apparently and wanted to have it immediately from me. I refused again saying that I'd rather not sell it and he should be patient and keep looking. Then he offered me even more and I was like 'okay sure, you're paying way too much for this, you sure?' and he kept insisting. So I accepted.

I've single-handedly derailed this thread enough, now let's get back to Drive manta. DAMN that single lenti looks weird!!

Maksym

Premium Supporter
Nov 6, 2017
Okay, to clear this up to everybody to avoid confusion before I seem like a complete idiot ;)

Someone contacted me about another item I was selling (for a perfectly fine price). I sent pics of it standing on my shelf, and Interstellar hdz was on the Pic too as it stood right beside it. He asked how much I would want for it and I named a crazy price to scare him off, and I said that if he really wanted it for a normal price he should post on forums and Facebook. He was impatient apparently and wanted to have it immediately from me. I refused again saying that I'd rather not sell it and he should be patient and keep looking. Then he offered me even more and I was like 'okay sure, you're paying way too much for this, you sure?' and he kept insisting. So I accepted.

I've single-handedly derailed this thread enough, now let's get back to Drive manta. DAMN that single lenti looks weird!!
So you ended up scalping two items. Naughty)))

• Haha
Reactions: zeebeer

Maksym

Premium Supporter
Nov 6, 2017

Now I’m just curious how much did the person pay for Interstellar?:) I recently sold my sealed copy of the original lenti for $200. Just wondering if i could have asked more))seemed like a good enough deal for me at the time