Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
FS is still easily the best design imo, but all the photos do not fill me with confidence over the finish unfortunately.

Could have been really great with a plush soft finish, generous spot gloss and a touch of holofoil... but looks more like a super rough old school nova FS instead.

Ah well.. mine should be here mid next week, hopefully it impresses more in hand.

Reactions: djjez83
@CleverLoginName was you smoking a fat cigar when taking those pics?

Brilliant pictures as always @CleverLoginName :drool::thumbs:

I know some of you are also into your 1/6 figures, check out this insane custom headsculpt

It was a one off private commission piece unfortunately so won't be available for sale (I've already asked :()

unreal likeness

Brilliant pictures as always @CleverLoginName :drool::thumbs:

I know some of you are also into your 1/6 figures, check out this insane custom headsculpt

It was a one off private commission piece unfortunately so won't be available for sale (I've already asked :()

I contacted them about it the other day too... dude would make a killing if he made a run of them. Shame :(

I contacted them about it the other day too... dude would make a killing if he made a run of them. Shame :(

His Blade Runner Harrison Ford scuplt is the best Ive seen as well. I don't doubt he makes a ton already

I almost bought this custom Drive figure a year ago

Was so close to doing it but talked myself out of it at the last minute (cost was over $1000) :(

His Blade Runner Harrison Ford scuplt is the best Ive seen as well. I don't doubt he makes a ton already

I almost bought this custom Drive figure a year ago

Was so close to doing it but talked myself out of it at the last minute (cost was over $1000) :(

Daaaaamn, hadn't seen that one before! $1000 is definitely a lot to spend on a single figure though, so don't blame you for passing.

Honestly think he's by far the closest to nailing Gosling's likeness though, with some other customizers coming pretty darn close.

Sucks that these are the only ones widely available on the market...

6gosli11.jpg

I kitbashed my own 1/6 scale Driver, but have him displayed backwards and also recently got hold of some shades so you can't see his cross-eyed-mug :wacky:

Reactions: tommyh84
OC has just arrived at processing centre in HK (first movement since 19/04), tracking has updated also here in UK via Royal Mail, reckon it will be here by the end of the week as it's express shipping.