Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Mines been in the U.K. for 5 days with the DPD for some strange reason.

If it was with Royal Mail that would of turned up on Saturday. God knows why it’s with DPD

@CleverLoginName was you smoking a fat cigar when taking those pics?
Pretty much looks like it, doesn't it? :cigar:

I'm not happy with how the pics have turned out. Since my recent move, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to take photos in my new apartment. Obviously I have no clue how to properly prepare for a shoot or edit the pics afterwards to a more realistic appearance. Plus I figure my cellphone (Samsung S7) has some difficulties with dark colors anyway, especially against the light background that I'm using. *sigh* Next time I try to do better!

@CleverLoginName just before his epic photo session :cigar: (and subsequent Elvis tribute act, obviously :sing:)
Smooth GIF by Florida Georgia Line

:rofl::LOL:
Actually I feel more connected to this dude:

wyHfS3W9yLQz8G4ABL_g53Bk1Xw=.gif

:giggle:

Pretty much looks like it, doesn't it? :cigar:

I'm not happy with how the pics have turned out. Since my recent move, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to take photos in my new apartment. Obviously I have no clue how to properly prepare for a shoot or edit the pics afterwards to a more realistic appearance. Plus I figure my cellphone (Samsung S7) has some difficulties with dark colors anyway, especially against the light background that I'm using. *sigh* Next time I try to do better!

Actually I feel more connected to this dude:

wyHfS3W9yLQz8G4ABL_g53Bk1Xw=.gif

:giggle:

I feel you. I haven’t taken proper pictures in about a year and posted them here and on my IG. I was going to start again but the place I’ve just moved into has its windows facing the opposite side to where the sun is all day so I can’t take decent ones at the moment. And I always preferred natural light over artificial light. I still get a lot of light in my place but my windows were much better positioned before.
I never used to edit mine though, was just on the iPhone and they used to come out really well. Only thing I had to do sometimes was trim them down so the file size would upload here

• Friendly
Reactions: CleverLoginName
FS is still easily the best design imo, but all the photos do not fill me with confidence over the finish unfortunately.

Could have been really great with a plush soft finish, generous spot gloss and a touch of holofoil... but looks more like a super rough old school nova FS instead.

Ah well.. mine should be here mid next week, hopefully it impresses more in hand.
It won't. You're spot on with your initial assessment.

There was movement at the station, for the word had passed around
That the colt from Old Regret had got away,
And had joined the wild bush horses - he was worth a thousand pound,
So all the cracks had gathered to the fray.
All the tried and noted riders from the stations near and far
Had mustered at the homestead overnight,
For the bushmen love hard riding where the wild bush horses are,
And the stock-horse snuffs the battle with delight.

• Haha
Reactions: Aniv