Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Would've been gorgeous. Still pretty happy with the fullslip we got though, it's far better than the weird lentis.

Yeah it’s the best of a bad bunch

I’d even take the HMV steel art as Slip art. Front and back. I thought that was the route they were going to go.

Reactions: zeebeer
Nova pink fullslip is still the best, most classy edition with steelbook. And yet it's simple and minimalistic, but I guess thats why it fits this film so much.

The different font on each slip is nice touch though. I still believe at least one of these will turn great in hand, but Im not sure which one I want it to be. Like @Flloydo I start to go off the fullslip too, it just doesnt feel right. Oh boy, really fail these slips :(

Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Nova pink fullslip is still the best, most classy edition with steelbook. And yet it's simple and minimalistic, but I guess thats why it fits this film so much.

The different font on each slip is nice touch though. I still believe at least one of these will turn great in hand, but Im not sure which one I want it to be. Like @Flloydo I start to go off the fullslip too, it just doesnt feel right. Oh boy, really fail these slips :(

That was too toxic mate. You need to hush! :cautious:

We all knew the one click was gona be the scorpion jacket art but man I wish it was a slip instead

So we're supposed to be ecstatic about a slip that has car dashboards with out of focus roads? Nothing wrong with expecting something better from a company like this. We're paying lots and lots of money for some movie packaging, so it's pretty justified if people expect that packaging to be great.
Well said, I spend well over 3k this month alone (well over my budget) on ''premium'' releases so I expect a premium product.
Looking at some stock photos from Drive right now and they had a nice variety of picks to go with the lenti, yet they picked these 2 questionable ones.

Reactions: Flloydo
Soon as I saw the DL, late night driving vibes caught me, drew me in... Atmosphere... So many memories,,

Maybe cause not been driving for ages. Ha.

But need to go shopping,, undecided //

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Mate seriously?
so if we don’t like something we were looking forward to then we can’t comment on the disappointment? I f**king love manta and this has been hyped the t!ts off this release and it’s let a lot of us down. Don’t make me laugh just because you like it that others can’t say other wise. Jesus

no ones attacked the people for liking it, just stated what they don’t like about it. If you like it, great, enjoy!

Are you sure so many people are disappointed ?

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
OC would have been great as a faux leather full slip, like Revenant. Really tempted by the OC...

Has anyone mentioned if the regular blu-ray is region locked? It's the same studio that did the discs for OUATIH and that was locked to A.

Reactions: harry
Are you sure so many people are disappointed ?

Yes

check the thread. It’s incredibly split. Infact more disappointment than praise.

And check the single sales numbers. Barely any gone. People seem to mostly like the steel, full slip to a degree and one click art. Like myself (except I can’t stand the black bars on the box art)

OC would have been great as a faux leather full slip, like Revenant. Really tempted by the OC...

Has anyone mentioned if the regular blu-ray is region locked? It's the same studio that did the discs for OUATIH and that was locked to A.
the original isnt leather tho

Yes

check the thread. It’s incredibly split. Infact more disappointment than praise.

And check the single sales numbers. Barely any gone. People seem to mostly like the steel, full slip to a degree and one click art. Like myself
OC was sold out in 30 min (dont know how many were for sale)
for the others :
5, 17 en OOS remaining
think there was like +40 of each slip for sale.
so barely any gone, seems a bit exaggerate.