Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. What do they represent though? :confused: (Serious question :LOL:)
I believe it's what happens when you take a photo of moving lights with a slow shutter speed. So in that poster above I assume they're street lights. As for Manta's lenti... unless there's a firefly buzzing around in that shot, then using the effect doesn't make much sense to me lol.

I believe it's what happens when you take a photo of moving lights with a slow shutter speed. So in that poster above I assume they're street lights. As for Manta's lenti... unless there's a firefly buzzing around in that shot, then using the effect doesn't make much sense to me lol.
Or car lights.

Reactions: Noodles
I was hoping that maybe they have a transitional effect with appearing and disappearing in a squiggly way

Reactions: Noodles
I wish Manta would show us the actual effects becuase I am torn between the full slip and DL, and I cannot imagine how the front of the SL could work as a lenti.

Reactions: Shark
The single lenti has grown on me over the past day. Still not sure on the DL though. And I do like the one click art and the style of the jacket finish but the black bars are still really bugging me (I know it’s part of the design of the black trim and collar of the jacket, it just don’t work for me when it’s all blocky like that)

Maybe my mind will change again before pre order

I wish Manta would show us the actual effects becuase I am torn between the full slip and DL, and I cannot imagine how the front of the SL could work as a lenti.
Wish that were standard practice. Hate the dice roll with ML lately when you’re only planning on one version. I got burned on Joker and OUATIH but lucked out on BOP.

Reactions: zoltan_g
Wish that were standard practice. Hate the dice roll with ML lately when you’re only planning on one version. I got burned on Joker and OUATIH but lucked out on BOP.
Same here, but the other way around. BoP DL was such a disappointment, but thankfully went for the best Joker and Hollywood. Coming back here it will be a hard decision to pick one.

Reactions: Shark
I wonder what the FS would have been without such a heavy filter on the artwork. Because DL currently is my first choice but I'm a sucker for holofoil finishing touches so FS could work for me either...

I've been out of the loop with group buys for a minute - are we still supposed to message the Hosts with our info after we make payment? Sorry, I searched for an answer but couldn't find one.

Reactions: Aniv