Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the 'Chinese O-Ring Cover' is, as mentioned in the premiums for the SL and DL Full Slips?

Oh so it's a quarter slip. I think they mean the Chinese titles.

Quarter slip implies there’s a backing card on the back which these “rings” do not have. It’s basically a paper, not too thin, not too think, wrapped around the edition. Probably required by the regional distributor for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Real Steel
I thought there were only 500 OC sets I hate when they change the quantities when they get the GB orders and decide to produce more. I'd purchase one either way but it's nicer to have a collectable that is more scarce.
Unless I'm mixing this up with another release I could of swore it was 500, I just noticed it was 600 today.

Sadly, they still don't bother mixing up the bonus item art,,, so...

Totally agree, many retailers like manta and nova need to follow Blufans, HDzeta and FAC, each edition containing different bonus items...makes each editions more collectible ! ...and it’s more fun to collect BOXSETs, no redundancy.

Reactions: SourceD
Totally agree, many retailers like manta and nova need to follow Blufans, HDzeta and FAC, each edition containing different bonus items...makes each editions more collectible ! ...and it’s more fun to collect BOXSETs, no redundancy.
Manta’s and especially Nova’s editions are also significantly less expensive and don’t require the invoking of satan to order them.
I’m fine with them being a little more redundant if it means it cuts the price and makes my life less stressful too.

But not everyone wants to buy boxset. There are many who just want to buy their favourite slips. Besides, some of those who buy boxsets will open only one edition. So I would say let the retailers make their choice whether to vary bonus contents or not. This gives more varieties to the market and buyers can make their choice which retailers they favour.

Reactions: Mararagan
Manta’s and especially Nova’s editions are also significantly less expensive and don’t require the invoking of satan to order them.
I’m fine with them being a little more redundant if it means it cuts the price and makes my life less stressful too.
This is a hobby about PREMIUM EDITIONS, if you are worried about paying 10$ less or whatever per edition, well maybe you should take a different less expensive hobby

I thought there were only 500 OC sets I hate when they change the quantities when they get the GB orders and decide to produce more. I'd purchase one either way but it's nicer to have a collectable that is more scarce.
Unless I'm mixing this up with another release I could of swore it was 500, I just noticed it was 600 today.
Not every retailer aims for their issues to be scarce collectible. Retailers such as Manta Lab and Plain prefer as many collectors as possible to have the chance to own their issues, so they may increase the supply if the demand is much more than they have expected. If going for scarcity, then need to know which are the retailers that deliberately limit their numbers.

This is a hobby about PREMIUM EDITIONS, if you are worried about paying 10$ less or whatever per edition, well maybe you should take a different less expensive hobby
Well, you know if everything will be as hard to get as HdZeta and will be as expensive as Filmarena, I might consider to change the hobby. Currently, Manta Lab feels pretty PREMIUM to me. Especially when I compare my super nice Fight Club Double Lenti to some ****** Filmarena lenti ( even though I admit that they improved recently).