Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
There's something wierd going on in Chicago.
I have a package coming to me in UK that has been stuck in Chicago for over 2 weeks.
Happens to my everythingblu packages everytime. Last time it said it was just sitting around when actually it was sent to Massachusetts and their sorting office until it could finally be sent back to Chicago to be processed. Was told it's incredibly backed up when that happens and it usually sits out of state until they have space to process it. Currently waiting on Gattaca so I figured it's the same thing.

Still nothing today. Hasn’t updated from the DPD depot in 2 days. Just called them and she asked to wait until Tuesday. I swear to god if this is lost

Still nothing today. Hasn’t updated from the DPD depot in 2 days. Just called them and she asked to wait until Tuesday. I swear to god if this is lost
Did you not know? DPD stands for Drive Pinching Dirtbags!

Some driver is spine slashing open the box and 'Jacket' cover as we speak with his carpet knife and thinking of pawning it off to CEX for £20! :naughty:

I have a special talent. I will remote view your package to find out exactly where it is at. My fee? ONE MILLION DOLLARS in 2121 money or $1,000 :LOL:
Don't worry, your package will get to you.

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
29-04-2021 13:36HONG KONGHanded over to carrier / Left for destination

Thats where my package is....no update at

29-04-2021 13:36HONG KONGHanded over to carrier / Left for destination

Thats where my package is....no update at all
Experience this regularly with parcels sent from HK. No update until it reaches your local carrier. Can take up to 3 weeks.