Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Ok mine just arrived thank f**k!

so I’ll be honest because I have a few things I love and few things I hate.

The steelbook is amazing. Lovely in hand and I really love the back art. Colours are seriously incredible (although mine has some some scrapes)

The one click jacket is superb too. Looks really great in hand and surprisingly the actual box is decent in hand. Much better than how it comes across on the Beauty shot.

I also love the front of the single lenti. Again great colours used and it’s sharp. Unfortunately the back is a disappointment because of the terrible picture quality. That’s a huge shame as the SL could of been the winner if that back had been a better quality.

I also love the full slip. Well I love the art. The finish is a slight let down though. I didn’t realise it has that similar finish to the joker full slip. This is better but i thought it was going to be spot glossed. The title is cool though in that soft touch matte pink. Still love the slip and it’s better than joker but just a little disappointed. How there’s no special finish to the scorpion on the back is beyond me. But I still like it as a whole

But the double lenti is just awful. It’s blurry, can barely get a good look at it and just don’t translate well as a lenti which I thought that would be the case (even mentioned it in here when the BS arrived)
The front is a tad better than the back but it’s a let down. Easily the weakest of the 3.

Overall decent. Steel is perfect and would of made some slight adjustments to finishes on the FS. And apart from the DL it’s all ok

Last edited:
At least it has turned up! :thumbs:

I meant *not long before you posted that haha

Mine was laying on top of the styrofoam. Kinda sucks one clickers only got one and not three :(

Hunt around your box mate, might be in there :)

hmm, just checked the box and nothing. And yeah that is weird that you only get 1 with a one click. Don’t make sense

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

@Flloydo got 0 per purchase! :wtf: :cautious:
That's clearly a mistake. I was answering Tommy more than Flloydo.
1 per edition :rofl:
Next it'll be why 3 identical stickers? We deserve different stickers for each distinct edition.
Manta will say these don't grow on trees, we're going to increase the price of each edition $5.
The crowd will say who wants stickers?!