martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Drive by Matthew Woodson

18"x24" Screen Print, Edition of 225
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
$45

This poster will be available online at a random time on Thursday, June 30th.

Woodson_Drive_FINAL_1024x1024.jpg

Last week we had a poster for Nicolas Winding Refn's newest film, THE NEON DEMON, and tomorrow we'll have a poster for one of our favorite films from his back catalog: DRIVE. Refn's sordid tale featuring the stoic, unimaginably cool Driver is one of our favorite movies of the last few years and we're beyond excited to release a great new poster for the film by the wonderful Matthew Woodson.

“With this poster I wanted to find a way to evoke the actual character of "The Driver." His meticulousness, his style, his stillness, and his violence. I wanted this poster to feel as calm and dangerous as the film’s lead.” - Matthew Woodson

Damn, that's nice! Not even going to waste my time trying to order though... never had any luck with Mondo.

At random time?...*sigh*...Ah man, i think i want this.

Any kind soul wanna let me know when it goes live? :ohno::)

Or anybody know what time things usually go live at Mondo?

Random but you can follow them on Twitter, and then make sure your phone is sending "alerts" for Twitter. or sign up for their mailing list....good luck.

Reactions: AlienKing

Convert to your timezone but for me in paris, it was always between 16:00 and 19:00. And usually between 17:30 and 18:45 ;)

@tridon

I did buddy and I want one so bad! There's no chance in hell I would be able to try and snag one though as I'm really busy today.
:(

If any ninja's are lucky and don't want it....well I'm interested in getting it off your hands. :LOL::whistle::whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Random but you can follow them on Twitter, and then make sure your phone is sending "alerts" for Twitter. or sign up for their mailing list....good luck.
Unfortunately, i don't have Twitter (n)

Convert to your timezone but for me in paris, it was always between 16:00 and 19:00. And usually between 17:30 and 18:45 ;)
That'd be 10am - 1pm for me :thumbs: Thanks.

Generally almost always goes live between 12pm and 1pm EST. You basically need to refresh for an hour straight and then buy immediately when it goes live.
Thanks Ken, I might end up being busy but I shall definitely try :)

That's not such a good advice.. most of posters are already sold-out by the time Mondo tweets ^^ The best way is F5 or auto-refresh extensions

That's not such a good advice.. most of posters are already sold-out by the time Mondo tweets ^^ The best way is F5 or auto-refresh extensions
Correct, can also be used for their other tweets which announce upcoming releases for other items and prints. Good luck to everyone who was trying to get this!

Yes there is ;) Until the "add to card" button in the product page does not become a sold-out red button then you still have a shot

I've been doing that for the last 20 mins. Have to put the kids to bed. Damn, I wanted this. :(