martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Drive by Rory Kurtz
24"x36" Screen Print, Edition of 375
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
$50

On sale online at a random time on Thursday, January 5th.

Mondo" said:
DRIVE remains one of our favorite movies of the last few years. Ryan Gosling instantly cemented his portrayal of the “Driver” as a modern cinematic icon, and director Nicolas Winding Refn expertly used an equally iconic L.A. setting as more than just a backdrop as the city took on a character in itself amongst the violence and mystery at play. Rory Kurtz blew us away with his output in 2016 and when he told us he loved the film, we knew immediately this was a perfect fusion of artist and property. He did not disappoint.

Drive.jpg

There was like a minute where it wasn't showing, only the other 2. convinced that's what cost me getting one :(

I refreshed the page and only the 2 Aviators was there, so I clicked on 'posters' and went to page 2 and there it was. It probably sold out before it showed on the fron page then?

I hope most of you guys got one, as a collector of prints/posters of 7 years owning more than 300+ pieces I gotta say, I gave up on Mondo drop's year's ago, badly wanted 'Kurtz' Clockwork Orange, sold out almost Instantly and within 5 minutes on ebay for £150+, too all genuine collector's who nabbed one WELL DONE:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: you have made my day, I hope it is stunning in hand for you guy's...

yeah i looked on posters still wasnt showing went back to main page it was there in my cart queue and gone haha :(

i know to search text next time though..