Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
https://www.invada.co.uk/products/cliff-martinez-drive-ost-pink-cassette

E535840A-A304-44C0-B7F1-777A115DCC31.jpeg
2D32BA1E-86B2-43DD-99B5-213A00668093.jpeg
D90688B6-A72B-4856-94F2-9632CE46925B.jpeg
C28F562D-343C-4435-9966-B0CC9350591E.jpeg

Shipping was £1.99, so it came to £11.98 in total... never imagined I'd be spending that amount on a cassette ever again lol.
Haha yeah I remember buying cassettes the first time round! That does make me feel old.:LOL:
They do feel pretty retro and cool now though. Especially a limited edition like this one. The shipping isn’t too bad, I’m still tempted mate even though I don’t have a cassette player I could even play it on now! Lol!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Does look awesome but I have the OST in CD format which I can actually play if I like lol but this on the other hand would just be an ornamental collectible piece. Still cool AF though :cool: Hmmm... :coffee: May have to order this but damn, £12 for a cassette! :woot::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
It does look awesome mate! Have you got anyway to still play it! Lol. Not that you would need to, I know you have multiple CD’s and Vinyls!:D
Lol well I originally thought I hadn't, but then I remembered earlier that my old hi-fi system has a cassette player built in (two in fact), so if I really wanted to then I could dig that out. But yeah, think I'll just stick to listening to my digital copy for now. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Lol well I originally thought I hadn't, but then I remembered earlier that my old hi-fi system has a cassette player built in (two in fact), so if I really wanted to then I could dig that out. But yeah, think I'll just stick to listening to my digital copy for now. :p
Haha! That’s cool that you can play it though mate! I don’t think I have any cassette decks now. I’m guessing the quality won’t be great. I haven’t listened to a cassette tape in a long time! Better to stick with the digital copy!:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles