Drive - OST (12" Ultra Clear Dipped In Driver's Blood variant) [ItaliansDoItBetter]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release Date: TBA
Purchase Links: ItaliansDoItBetter
Price: 12 USD

Note:
Limited Edition Of 3000, Pressed On 180 Gram Ultra Clear Vinyl Dipped In Driver's Blood, Full Color Insert Sleeve With An Embossed Foil Stamped Back Cover, Record Ships With 22 Inch x 34 Inch Giant Cinema Poster Folded

1 (1).jpg

1 (2).jpg

2 (1).jpg

3.jpg

2 (2).jpg

Limited Edition Of 3000

This Item Is Mail Order Only
We Ship Throughout The Galaxy
In Celebration Of The 5 Year Anniversary Of The Theatrical Release Of DRIVE
The 4 Songs That Introduced The Electronic Underground To Audiences Everywhere

Pressed On 180 Gram Ultra Clear Vinyl Dipped In Driver's Blood
Full Color Insert Sleeve With An Embossed Foil Stamped Back Cover
Record Ships With 22 Inch x 34 Inch Giant Cinema Poster Folded
Cut For The First Time At 45 Rpm For Maximum Impact

Tracklist:

Kavinsky & Lovefoxx "Nightcall" (4:17)
Desire "Under Your Spell" (4:57)
College & Electric Youth "A Real Hero" (4:27)
Chromatics "Tick Of The Clock" (4:47)

Total Running Time (18:28)

Last edited by a moderator:
@spass @Noodles @dan8885 IT'S HERE!!!! :woot: And YES! I got the Drive poster too :D
IMG_20161104_134005591.jpg

IMG_20161104_134422948_HDR.jpg IMG_20161104_135036307_HDR.jpg IMG_20161104_135133143_HDR.jpg
IMG_20161104_135408975_HDR.jpg IMG_20161104_135438842.jpg

The last pic shows the damage on Drive. Is this the same for you guys? Did you guys try getting a replacement or just kept it? I think i can live with it, PLUS the amount of goodies they sent out feels like i got more than what i paid for. :) The same type of damage is on Symmetry's The Magician sleeve.

IMG_20161104_135604491_HDR.jpg IMG_20161104_135618367_HDR.jpg IMG_20161104_135730329.jpg
The 2-cd album "Themes for an Imaginary Film" by Symmetry is something i actually ordered. It wasn't an extra. I listened to some sample songs from the album on YT and instantly loved them. I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but i have a feeling @tridon will like this album. I love how at the back it says "Total driving time: 2 hours 37 seconds" and their use of font...its perfect. The sleeve itself is too tight though. I can see the CDs getting scratched pretty quick so i will not be storing them in there. The physical 2 CD album was $5 and i think you can digitally download the whole thing for $1 on their website.

This particular album is more on the synth-pop and synth/retro-wave type. Should be perfect for driving. :happy::thumbs:

Edit: Listened to the 1st CD, not much retro in it actually, just hints of it. Still good to listen to while driving though :)

Last edited:
@spass @Noodles @dan8885 IT'S HERE!!!! :woot: And YES! I got the Drive poster too :D
View attachment 274806

View attachment 274807 View attachment 274808 View attachment 274809
View attachment 274810 View attachment 274811

The last pic shows the damage on Drive. Is this the same for you guys? Did you guys try getting a replacement or just kept it? I think i can live with it, PLUS the amount of goodies they sent out feels like i got more than what i paid for. :) The same type of damage is on Symmetry's The Magician sleeve.

View attachment 274812 View attachment 274813 View attachment 274814
The 2-cd album "Themes for an Imaginary Film" by Symmetry is something i actually ordered. It wasn't an extra. I listened to some sample songs from the album on YT and instantly loved them. I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but i have a feeling @tridon will like this album. I love how at the back it says "Total driving time: 2 hours 37 seconds" and their use of font...its perfect. The sleeve itself is too tight though. I can see the CDs getting scratched pretty quick so i will not be storing them in there. The physical 2 CD album was $5 and i think you can digitally download the whole thing for $1 on their website.

This particular album is more on the synth-pop and synth/retro-wave type. Perfect for driving. :happy::thumbs:

Awesome! :D

Yes, my records had the same damage. I deceided to keep it and didn't make any complaint. The extras was such a nice touch. ;)

Cool, I believe you when you say that that Symmetry album is good. I want to check out more of them myself. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
View attachment 274806

View attachment 274807 View attachment 274808 View attachment 274809
View attachment 274810 View attachment 274811

View attachment 274812 View attachment 274813 View attachment 274814

This particular album is more on the synth-pop and synth/retro-wave type. Perfect for driving. :happy::thumbs:
Congrats! It's a great looking release, that's for sure. :D

Yep, mine has the exact same damage unfortunately... same goes for my copy of Symmetry. But like you said... the damage isn't too bad, plus they sent tons of freebies along with it, so it felt wrong to complain.

Thanks for sharing bud. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Cool, I believe you when you say that that Symmetry album is good. I want to check out more of them myself. :)
I listened to the 1st CD completely and it's more synth; just hints of retro within couple of songs. But some really cool beats though. The build up is crazy on some of them :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Congrats @AlienKing :thumbs:

This damage is called "seam split". It happens at the shipping process when the vinyl bust through the jacket because it moves back and forth in the jacket.
You can only avoid this with private sales. When you ask the seller if he can open the vinyl and place the vinyl on top of the jacket before shipping.
Of course you can't ask bigger retailer for that.

Congrats @AlienKing :thumbs:

This damage is called "seam split". It happens at the shipping process when the vinyl bust through the jacket because it moves back and forth in the jacket.
You can only avoid this with private sales. When you ask the seller if he can open the vinyl and place the vinyl on top of the jacket before shipping.
Of course you can't ask bigger retailer for that.
Ah I see. That's too bad. Will keep in mind though.