Drive - OST (12" Ultra Clear Dipped In Driver's Blood variant) [ItaliansDoItBetter]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release Date: TBA
Purchase Links: ItaliansDoItBetter
Price: 12 USD

Note:
Limited Edition Of 3000, Pressed On 180 Gram Ultra Clear Vinyl Dipped In Driver's Blood, Full Color Insert Sleeve With An Embossed Foil Stamped Back Cover, Record Ships With 22 Inch x 34 Inch Giant Cinema Poster Folded

1 (1).jpg

1 (2).jpg

2 (1).jpg

3.jpg

2 (2).jpg

Limited Edition Of 3000

This Item Is Mail Order Only
We Ship Throughout The Galaxy
In Celebration Of The 5 Year Anniversary Of The Theatrical Release Of DRIVE
The 4 Songs That Introduced The Electronic Underground To Audiences Everywhere

Pressed On 180 Gram Ultra Clear Vinyl Dipped In Driver's Blood
Full Color Insert Sleeve With An Embossed Foil Stamped Back Cover
Record Ships With 22 Inch x 34 Inch Giant Cinema Poster Folded
Cut For The First Time At 45 Rpm For Maximum Impact

Tracklist:

Kavinsky & Lovefoxx "Nightcall" (4:17)
Desire "Under Your Spell" (4:57)
College & Electric Youth "A Real Hero" (4:27)
Chromatics "Tick Of The Clock" (4:47)

Total Running Time (18:28)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered to a US address since there's already some stuff that needs to get shipped.
Shipping cost are ridiculous expensive. I maybe would've passed if I didn't need to spend the shipping cost anyway at some point.

I would love to order so much more from IDIB though. Incredible releases and very reasonable priced!

For everyone who maybe have missed out, I did a thread for Italians Do It Better some month back:
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ists-who-put-the-stamp-on-the-drive-ost.77308

Reactions: spass and wongsifu
Yeah I'm really liking this release too but that shipping is a no no

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Just received mine and it turns out shipping was worth it in the end as they chucked in a ton of freebies! In total they sent 5 huge posters (they're only printed on newspaper, but they're still pretty awesome) along with Symmetry's The Magician 12" vinyl and their Yes 7" vinyl. They marked the value as $2, so no need to worry about ordering items that exceed the customs limit in future. :D

Only downside for me is that my Drive sleeve has a small split along the top... same happened with my Taxi Driver and Leon from Waxwork. Really cool looking release overall though and it was packed in thick/sturdy packaging, which provided great protection (think I just got unlucky as it seems to be the vinyl sliding around inside the sleeve that's caused the damage). Very happy with it overall! :)

Just received mine and it turns out shipping was worth it in the end as they chucked in a ton of freebies! In total they sent 5 huge posters (they're only printed on newspaper, but they're still pretty awesome) along with Symmetry's The Magician 12" vinyl and their Yes 7" vinyl. They marked the value as $2, so no need to worry about ordering items that exceed the customs limit in future. :D

Only downside for me is that my Drive sleeve has a small split along the top... same happened with my Taxi Driver and Leon from Waxwork. Really cool looking release overall though and it was packed in thick/sturdy packaging, which provided great protection (think I just got unlucky as it seems to be the vinyl sliding around inside the sleeve that's caused the damage). Very happy with it overall! :)

Just picked up and was about to write the same Nick! This is pretty cool!! :D

I'm at work but will throw up some pics later. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Just picked up and was about to write the same Nick! This is pretty cool!! :D

I'm at work but will throw up some pics later. :thumbs:
Awesome! Did you get the same freebies mate? I just listened to the other two records and loved them! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: spass