Mondo Drive - OST (2xLP) (w/ Varient) [Mondo]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase: Drive (SOLD OUT)
Release: March 22nd, 2013
Price: $25
Notes: A 180 gram double LP that features Cliff Martinez' wonderful score for the film remastered for vinyl by James Plotkin. The vinyl comes packaged in beautiful new artwork by Tyler Stout and will be released in two colors: black and randomly inserted pink vinyl - More info.

01. Nightcall
02. Under Your Spell
03. A Real Hero
04. Oh My Love
05. Tick of the Clock
06. Rubber Head
07. I Drive
08. He Had A Good Time
09. They Broke His Pelvis
10. Kick Your Teeth
11. Where’s the Deluxe Version
12. See You in Four
13. After the Chase
14. Hammer
15. Wrong Floor
16. Skull Crushing
17. My Name on a Car
18. On the Beach
19. Bride of Deluxe

drive.jpg

Attachments

• drivevinyl2.jpg
    drivevinyl2.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 291
  • drivevinyl3.jpg
    drivevinyl3.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 376
  • drivevinyl4.jpg
    drivevinyl4.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 407
  • drivevinyl5.jpg
    drivevinyl5.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 366
  • drivevinyl9.jpg
    drivevinyl9.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 287
  • drivevinyl12.jpg
    drivevinyl12.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 312
Last edited by a moderator:
my order was canceled (Amazon.ca) :(

That sucks mate:(

I got a reply from .ca now. I guess this is a way of saying it's cancelled:

Sometimes unexpected fluctuations in supply can add time to our original availability estimate. We have learned that "Soundtrack (Vinyl) [Import]" is now back-ordered, and our supplier is not able to tell us exactly when they expect to have more in stock. I apologize that you were not notified sooner of this change.
To help compensate you for this unexpected change, I have upgraded the method of shipment for this order to "Priority International Courier" at no additional charge. Etc etc....

Really hope my .com order doesn't end the same way!

I WANT the pink version! :drool:

So I just received a copy from amazon (only one was sent from the two I ordered) and got a black. So that's 3 black out of 3 in total. Well, the Invada pink pressing will have to do I guess :)

The pic disc is a real beauty! Hope yours didn't cost an arm and a leg like mine did! :hilarious:

I got really lucky, someone on vinyl collective offered to sell it at retail cost plus shipping. :scat:

Still waiting for my amazon order to arrive, however, i was, and not sure why, under the impression that the pink vinyl was only randomly inserted in the run that was sold through Mondo themselves, however, as it is the same pressing there sems to be stil hope that i get the pink version.

Still waiting for my amazon order to arrive, however, i was, and not sure why, under the impression that the pink vinyl was only randomly inserted in the run that was sold through Mondo themselves, however, as it is the same pressing there sems to be stil hope that i get the pink version.

After they sold out of their stock on the mondo site, they said that 1500 remaining copies go to other retailers, of which 500 are pink. So there's still a chance you get one.

Both my amazon orders are still on hold so I very much doubt they will be fullfilled.

Well, I have 4 different vinyl editions of this soundtrack now so I'll guess that's enough. ;)

But, Slinchafi, if you see someone over at vinyl collective willing to sell copies of the pink Mondo at retail, give me shout after you get one yourself obviously. :D

And I must say I really want the white Invada too, they're not that pricy over at Discogs.

So the second copy from my Amazon order finally arrived today. It took so long because I didn't have enough funds in my account when they took payment and it then said awaiting stock, which is never good. Two weeks later it eventually shipped.

After four copies in total, finally:

20130628083747.jpg

:LOL::oohyeah:

My mondo Drive set is thus complete. :scat:

Congrats Slinchafi!

Is it still hope for me? My two orders is still awaiting stock!

Congrats Slinchafi!

Is it still hope for me? My two orders is still awaiting stock!

Thanks!

Who knows, a while ago I had one sold out record on order with them for almost two months before it finally shipped. So it's always possible :)

Honestly, I didn't open it yet. I'm not until I get a record player or I may sell it. :)

If you do decide to buy a turntable, do yourself a favor and don't go for a cheap crosley or similar USB tables. They will only ruin your records and will bring none of the enjoyment that this hobby can provide :)

Last edited: