Mondo Drive - OST (2xLP) (w/ Varient) [Mondo]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase: Drive (SOLD OUT)
Release: March 22nd, 2013
Price: $25
Notes: A 180 gram double LP that features Cliff Martinez' wonderful score for the film remastered for vinyl by James Plotkin. The vinyl comes packaged in beautiful new artwork by Tyler Stout and will be released in two colors: black and randomly inserted pink vinyl - More info.

01. Nightcall
02. Under Your Spell
03. A Real Hero
04. Oh My Love
05. Tick of the Clock
06. Rubber Head
07. I Drive
08. He Had A Good Time
09. They Broke His Pelvis
10. Kick Your Teeth
11. Where’s the Deluxe Version
12. See You in Four
13. After the Chase
14. Hammer
15. Wrong Floor
16. Skull Crushing
17. My Name on a Car
18. On the Beach
19. Bride of Deluxe

drive.jpg

Attachments

• drivevinyl2.jpg
    drivevinyl2.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 291
  • drivevinyl3.jpg
    drivevinyl3.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 376
  • drivevinyl4.jpg
    drivevinyl4.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 407
  • drivevinyl5.jpg
    drivevinyl5.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 366
  • drivevinyl9.jpg
    drivevinyl9.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 287
  • drivevinyl12.jpg
    drivevinyl12.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 312
Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 2 of these and was happy to find that both of them were the pink disc versions. I was really hoping to pick up the picture disk version on Record Store Day, but none of the record stores around me were going to be getting them. Not sure how else to get it but to pay e-bay prices. If anyone could help, that'd be great.

Can't believe I've only just discovered this thread... I'm a huge fan of both Drive and vinyl! :scat:

I also missed out on the original sale because of how quickly they sold, but thankfully I still managed to snag one from eBay for a fairly decent price...

tumblr_mlocttIAqj1qhojeto1_1280.jpg

Would really love to get one of the picture disc versions too, but I imagine those will go for even crazier prices than what the pink vinyl copies do. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
listened to mine today ... not bad. THo i thought more tracks might have words ... thought more was like that in the movie. Django vinyl is going pretty hard right now tho. :)

First, huge thanks to Slinchafi for helping me out with the black copy. Received in perfect condition last week. Thanks buddy. :D

Do anybody know what this is:

http://www.amazon.com/Drive-OST-Various-Artists/dp/B00CBNV93G/ref=sr_sp-atf_image_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1368209964&sr=1-2&keywords=drive+ost

and:

http://www.amazon.ca/Soundtrack-Vinyl-Drive/dp/B00CBNV93G/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1368210000&sr=1-1&keywords=drive+vinyl

On amazon.com it's released on Redeye Label and .ca it's on Mondo.
Is it the same editions released by the Mondo website, ie could be the pink version?

Reactions: Slinchafi
Wow, seems I haven't been keeping as up to date with this as I thought.

I just looked into it, the general info is that this is the same pressing as Mondo (both .ca and .com), apparently 1500 copies were left, out of which 500 are pink. I just preordered two, I don't know I guess I'm just a sucker for Drive, here's to hoping a pink one shows up!! :drool:

Reactions: spass
Wow, seems I haven't been keeping as up to date with this as I thought.

I just looked into it, the general info is that this is the same pressing as Mondo (both .ca and .com), apparently 1500 copies were left, out of which 500 are pink. I just preordered two, I don't know I guess I'm just a sucker for Drive, here's to hoping a pink one shows up!! :drool:

Where did you get that info mate?

*pre-ordered two myself, one of each from .com &.ca*

I'm also waiting for the picture disc version in the mail. 10 days and counting now! :drool:

Apparently one of the retailers (bullmoose.com) sent out an email when they briefly sold the remaining stock of picture discs online (which I had no idea about as well:() :

"All will not be lost if we can't fill your order. Another limited edition version of Drive is right around the corner. 1500 copies will be pressed. 500 will be pink and the rest will be black. You won't know which one you have until you open it. It's the same price as the Drive you ordered and will ship on May 27.

If you will be happy with the other version, you can pre-order it here http://www.bullmoose.com/p/14790772 or let us know and we will switch your order for you."

I found it posted on Vinyl Collective boards.

P.s. Congrats on the pic disc, must have been pricey!

Last edited:
Reactions: spass
Got mine, but it was not pink as they were randomly shipped apparently. But maybe Ebay or another shop has them. Still cool, though! :scat:

My order (amazon.com) says one shipped, one still waiting. I think I got the dispatch email yesterday.

In other news, I received the Mondo pic disc version today :scat:

dsc04913.jpg

Neither of mine have been sent, 1 from .com and 1 from .ca, so I'm starting to get a little bit worried. I've sent them a mail, just waiting for response now.

The pic disc is a real beauty! Hope yours didn't cost an arm and a leg like mine did! :hilarious: