Drunken Santa/Happy New Beer!

Off_contstantly

Beer Man
Premium Supporter
Jul 2, 2009
St. Louis
I know I mentioned this in a different thread, but is there any interest in setting up a beer related Secret Santa? If so, just let me know. There's some really tasty beers coming out here in STL over the next week or so.

everything sounds good. i would like to ship mine out earlier rather than later since i get really busy starting jan 3rd. so if you could pair the names up and get them out this week, id really appreciate it!

i like anything but lagers and pilsners.

and lets all PM OC our addys so he can send it with the matching.

I'm down. Perhaps we have someone else pair the people up so Off doesnt know who he is getting either?

i still would like to do this but i have to postpone shipping until sometime in Jan or Feb. I am holding all of my trades until then. I had something unexpected come up and its gonna hold me back for a little bit. if you guys wanna go ahead with out me thats fine too.

I'm down. Perhaps we have someone else pair the people up so Off doesnt know who he is getting either?

I can see if Diva would be willing to help.

i still would like to do this but i have to postpone shipping until sometime in Jan or Feb. I am holding all of my trades until then. I had something unexpected come up and its gonna hold me back for a little bit. if you guys wanna go ahead with out me thats fine too.

I'll leave that one up to you. It just wouldn't seem like a beer event here with out Splax though.