Dumbo (2019) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Sep 6, 2012
Québec
Release date: June 25, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99

m2230315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, looks great . . . especially the back and the insides ....
... retro style steelbook art as different to this unusual DUMBO 2019 poster from China and to the Disney commissioned Orlando Arocena vector art poster as it's possible to be:-
1556390540143.png
/
1556390158028.png

1556390204927.png
1556390219194.png
1556390235283.png

I like it apart from the fact that they've used a "real" image of Dumbo, which doesn't exactly match the style of the rest of the steel IMO.

Hey Mate, I can't find the listing anymore on bestbuy.ca, but it is still under my order History(since I did pre-order when it was first announced).
Since you seem to be used to how BB works, does that mean that the release was cancelled and that the existing pre-orders will be cancelled as well ?

any insights ? :ohno:

Hey Mate, I can't find the listing anymore on bestbuy.ca, but it is still under my order History(since I did pre-order when it was first announced).
Since you seem to be used to how BB works, does that mean that the release was cancelled and that the existing pre-orders will be cancelled as well ?

any insights ? :ohno:
Not a single worry to be had... the listings on BBY.ca always appear... then disappear... come back again... and so on... the same with in-stock... sold-out...

Something's not right... but if you placed your order, it will be honored...

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17 and Actarus
Not a single worry to be had... the listings on BBY.ca always appear... then disappear... come back again... and so on... the same with in-stock... sold-out...

Thank you very much for the info :notworthy:

Since we last spoke the listing did not reappear (n) they could not have sold all stock for the little amount of time the listing was up :dunno:

Have you heard anything regarding if it still will be released at BB.ca since the release date is 1 month away ? :cautious:

Since we last spoke the listing did not reappear (n) they could not have sold all stock for the little amount of time the listing was up :dunno:

Have you heard anything regarding if it still will be released at BB.ca since the release date is 1 month away ? :cautious:

I have my order in. So far there isn't any reason to believe this won't be released.

Back on Best Buy's site and back in stock today.

Reactions: Actarus
I ordered almost immediately after it went live. Just got an email from Best Buy saying they are unable to fulfill my order due to a lack of inventory...