Dumbo (2019) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Sep 6, 2012
Québec
Release date: June 25, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99

m2230315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that’s what we’re calling it now. New Steelbook term for damage. Yes the Disney Dent. I can manage but I’m gonna call tomorrow for my Captain Marvel discount and get a discount on the Disney Dent haha

Mine had a dent as well. My wife missed it before she came home Tuesday night because the gloss was so amazingly distracting under the lighting at the store. Lol. I noticed it immediately when she showed me the steel. She took it back and confirmed last night that you could not actually see it in the store at all. Fantastic steel all around and loving the super gloss.

Go to a wonderful 5% discount on a 50 min phone call for this and captain marvel price adjustment. First time ever given a 5% discount as she was like $9 off $44.99. I was like that’s not 5%. Usually get 10% but she has no idea how I get that. Typical cs at bestbuy.

Mine had a dent as well. My wife missed it before she came home Tuesday night because the gloss was so amazingly distracting under the lighting at the store. Lol. I noticed it immediately when she showed me the steel. She took it back and confirmed last night that you could not actually see it in the store at all. Fantastic steel all around and loving the super gloss.

I think you won the Jackpot :joy: a wife that supports your hobby and exchanges your steelbooks :hilarious: => :thumbs:

Well sadly they removed but and it won't be back up.
I ordered one from Zavvi.
Hopefully it comes through.
A bit more expensive, but practically the same thing, aside from the Disney Movie Reward code that I won't be able to add to my account.

Weird though, that the release date is 7/29 for it.

Well sadly they removed but and it won't be back up.
I ordered one from Zavvi.
Hopefully it comes through.
A bit more expensive, but practically the same thing, aside from the Disney Movie Reward code that I won't be able to add to my account.

Weird though, that the release date is 7/29 for it.

I sent you a PM. Let me know.

Reactions: Blayze17
If I have any of my extra 3 with no damage let me know if anyone needs a extra copy. I’m near the GTA area if that helps anyone save on shipping.
If nobody has already done so I wouldnt mind taking one. I had two on order and like everyone else they were cancelled. I DIDNT GET A 50 DOLLAR COUPN THOUGH LOL dam it .

If nobody has already done so I wouldnt mind taking one. I had two on order and like everyone else they were cancelled. I DIDNT GET A 50 DOLLAR COUPN THOUGH LOL dam it .

Mine will arrive next week since they are shipping from Mississauga and I'm in Vancouver. Will give you a heads up (and anyone else who might need one) if they come in good condition.

Cheers!

Reactions: JackieBoy
Is that the "Disney Dent" you're referring to? :LOL:

I guess that’s what we’re calling it now. New Steelbook term for damage. Yes the Disney Dent. I can manage but I’m gonna call tomorrow for my Captain Marvel discount and get a discount on the Disney Dent haha

Got my copies today. I opened one and no spine slashes or "Disney Dent" to speak of. No excessive glue either and the jcard is immaculate. One of the most pristine copies I've been able to get from Best Buy Canada in a long while. I have 2 unopened copies that I'll be returning on Saturday. Anyone want them they are welcome to them. Just send me a PM :thumbs:

Cheers!

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and Stygian
Got my copies today. I opened one and no spine slashes or "Disney Dent" to speak of. No excessive glue either and the jcard is immaculate. One of the most pristine copies I've been able to get from Best Buy Canada in a long while. I have 2 unopened copies that I'll be returning on Saturday. Anyone want them they are welcome to them. Just send me a PM :thumbs:

Cheers!

One copy left. Canada Post shipping does suck within Canada let alone worldwide. Would be nice if they offered Media Mail like they do in the USA. Wishful thinking :cautious:

Cheers!

Reactions: Leprekon