Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Release date: January 11, 2022
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Dune_4K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish Best Buy would go back to putting these in stores. i hate preordering, because you never know how it’ll be shipped and in what shape it will be in. But I really hate the recent trend of them selling out well before launch. FFS, they’re not a premium outlet. Oh well, I’ll just wait until a premium comes out…but it’s a shame, because this is a rare instance where I think the WWE steal is better than the Amray Art.

Reactions: MattBowers2020
Yeah just wanted to point this out. And supposedly there are lot of similar cases as per Twitter and other forums.
Wouldn't wanna order it and get just case. :wacky:
Multiple people on Reddit got empty SteelBooks, one person even got an empty box (aside from the advertising mailer they've started including).

Sold out so fast that BB forgot to add the discs LOL -

Multiple people on Reddit got empty SteelBooks, one person even got an empty box (aside from the advertising mailer they've started including).

So this got me super paranoid and I went and actually weighed each steelbook on a scale that I got for the group buy...

They all have discs, so PHEW.

So this got me super paranoid and I went and actually weighed each steelbook on a scale that I got for the group buy...

They all have discs, so PHEW.
Or they all are empty lol.

Just kidding, I'm sure you have an open one to verify discs and the weight with discs.

Reactions: apsmith21
By the way, I been chatting the last 30 minutes with a representative on their site, I explained and he processed a refund and let me kept the Steelbook, heads up if you guys are on the same situation, I was afraid he would say I had to return the Steelbook but nope, I like the Steelbook so maybe later I’ll get the regular edition n putting in it.

Why people buy this at 100 box on the bay if it's the same Steelbook all over the world?

Because a lot of them aren't aware of that fact. They don't follow forums and aren't aware where steelbooks come from outside the U.S.

I didn't know until I bought a steelbook off an eBay seller who had it shipped to me direct from Amazon France.

When I received the package was when I first realized there were Amazon sites outside of North America. That's when I started searching the internet and found this site and now I know where all releases come from.

If it wasn't for his blunder I would probably still be buying steelbooks from him off eBay and be none the wiser.

Preordered exact same steelbook with 4K and 3D BR discs, altough i don't care about 3D sh*t, on Amazon.fr for 29.99€ with shipping total is 37.49€. :)

Preordered exact same steelbook with 4K and 3D BR discs, altough i don't care about 3D sh*t, on Amazon.fr for 29.99€ with shipping total is 37.49€. :)
I ordered this steelbook from Amazon.it and it never showed up so I think I'll be doing this if it's still available.

I just pre-order what members request before release day, for this exact reason...

I don't have more, sorry
I am new to this site... I looked and could not figure how to order... can you please guide me? I saw some links but none where I would pay money for the buy... Thank you

I am new to this site... I looked and could not figure how to order... can you please guide me? I saw some links but none where I would pay money for the buy... Thank you

Welcome to HiDefNinja! This thread should guide you how to purchase from a group buy

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Aniv and 5t33lb0y