Dune (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (H&Co. Exclusive) [Korea]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 13, 2023
Purchase links: WeET (Pre-order on August 30, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99

Dune.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 18.53.54 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it seems like I've been too hyped to order them both right away. There's no pic of the back either lol.

I dont know how much steelbooks cost where you live but an economy release from Best Buy these days is north of $35 plus taxes with no embossing usually on the steelbook. I dont think these are that high priced to worry so much about how it will turn out considering the steel will be super nice and WEA.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I dont know how much steelbooks cost where you live but an economy release from Best Buy these days is north of $35 plus taxes with no embossing usually on the steelbook. I dont think these are that high priced to worry so much about how it will turn out considering the steel will be super nice and WEA.
Uhm @Aniv I think you didn't want to quote me? I didn't mention their price, I'm sure someone else did ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Aniv
Someone’s not aware of the lionsgate steels that are competing against a lot of premiums with artwork and PET slips for a fraction of the price with 4K from Best Buy :hilarious:

I heard it will be a slip with opening top and bottom, not on one side. Also the quality will be less than WeET. Ordered it anyway for the steelbook...

I heard it will be a slip with opening top and bottom, not on one side. Also the quality will be less than WeET. Ordered it anyway for the steelbook...
That's an o-ring slip, and they call it a "full slip" in the promo, so it can't be that.

Yes but look at that booklet, it's small and I think it'll go inside the steelbook, hence the o-ring slip :/
Actually, thinking of WeET's WEA fullslips, they weren't o-rings, just the lentis, were they?

I didn't expect any treatment in terms of emboss/debossing. But am a bit surprised regarding finish.

Reactions: MM3