Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
How about a little love for those of us who have to be at work at the same time the GB will take place on Sunday. I'm on East Coast so won't be home until 3 pm meaning I'm going to miss out on the One Click.
I don't know what to say here.

Everyone has unique requirements and most people don't work on Sunday. Don't you have a cell phone you can use?

Seriously I am finding it hard accommodate everyone without dedicating 100% of my free time of which I don't have much to run GB (which is not just listing the stuff which is the easy part, changing shipping addresses, changing editions, answering PM's).

I don't know what to say here.

Everyone has unique requirements and most people don't work on Sunday. Don't you have a cell phone you can use?

Seriously I am finding it hard accommodate everyone without dedicating 100% of my free time of which I don't have much to run GB (which is not just listing the stuff which is the easy part, changing shipping addresses, changing editions, answering PM's).
How dare you not consider everyone's personal circumstances in every time zone in the world... :rolleyes:

Oh, it's Superbowl... it's only one day, right? Never ever watched it, but I'm always waiting for the ads from it, which have become a thing of their own, with budgets of a small movie, and better than some films. :D

How about a little love for those of us who have to be at work at the same time the GB will take place on Sunday. I'm on East Coast so won't be home until 3 pm meaning I'm going to miss out on the One Click.
Can't you take 2 minutes to click a few times on a smartphone?

OK I haven't closely followed the restart time but we're talking 12 copies of the OC right? It will be over in a second if there aren't any PayPal failures so even if somebody isn't working at that time and hits the buy button at the right time...

Thanks for all the sarcastic comments, kids. FYI, I work at a Defense Plant and if I get caught using a company computer I won't be working at a Defense Plant any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Thanks for all the sarcastic comments, kids. FYI, I work at a Defense Plant and if I get caught using a company computer I won't be working at a Defense Plant any longer.
Oh, it's a 'secret government' type place. They probably take away phones too, then.
Alright, new plan. Screw this group buy, better steal and sell some 'highly sensitive information', then you'll afford all the GBs, any time of the day, as you're lounging on a beach resort.
They'll check your browsing history, and say you're associating with 'Russian hackers' anyway [me].
hacking animation domination high-def GIF by gifnews

• Haha
Reactions: Basil