Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 30, 2024
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €33.28

812m2+qXnyL._SL1500_[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Billy Talent
I ordered a copy earlier, but I really don't get why these steelbooks sell out so quickly nowadays. Like, it's already unavailable now after just a few hours. Do these companies not want to earn money? Just leave the pre-orders up for 2 weeks or something, they'd sell 20 times the amount of physical media that way. I mean, I like the fact these are actually limited and not just called "limited edition". But still, if I had missed the pre-order earlier I'd be pissed. Even though it's probably gonna be available again at some point it's still odd that these things sell out so damn quick nowdays.

I ordered a copy earlier, but I really don't get why these steelbooks sell out so quickly nowadays. Like, it's already unavailable now after just a few hours. Do these companies not want to earn money? Just leave the pre-orders up for 2 weeks or something, they'd sell 20 times the amount of physical media that way. I mean, I like the fact these are actually limited and not just called "limited edition". But still, if I had missed the pre-order earlier I'd be pissed. Even though it's probably gonna be available again at some point it's still odd that these things sell out so damn quick nowdays.
Damn I was going to order it but didn't have the money on my account for verification so I said I'd wait. Guess I'll have to hope it comes back in or that I can somehow get one from HMV.