Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 27, 2024
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99

ef6a3472-ea8e-4095-9bf5-976384a99847.jpg

4e310b2d-9994-4575-916a-bab895dd4f6b.jpg e8b43790-9cdc-480f-a0e7-e0ed1856ad9c.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve never heard of anyone getting a release earlier than the release date through HMV. At least in the last few years. They’re so strict with release dates. This could be a one off but it’s crazy rare. Fast at delivery once it’s dispatched when I order in stock items. Usually 2 days after I’ve ordered but not pre orders

Saying that everything for me comes from the West Midlands with HMV as a first stop so if you live around that area it’s possible to get stuff a day early I suppose

I reckon over half of my HMV orders arrive by the Saturday. I live in North London.

Got a Dune despatched email too and will be very surprised if don’t have it for the weekend, probably sooner.

Reactions: Flloydo
Nobody is getting this on the 27th May in the UK - due to a bank holiday in UK, no post and too sunny :naughty:

It will be before (hopefully) or after on Tuesday. Wasn't this moved to Friday this week, can't remember :thumbs:

Nope. No dispatch notice yet for me either. Bet they'll have them all be held up in the warehouse for collection for a few days. S

Getting ahead on the delivery, but not actually delivering them till the drop date.

Reactions: walkintom
Nobody is getting this on the 27th May in the UK - due to a bank holiday in UK, no post and too sunny :naughty:

It will be before (hopefully) or after on Tuesday. Wasn't this moved to Friday this week, can't remember :thumbs:
It will be before, We all got charged on like Saturday lol.

Got a call from HMV Dublin today to tell me "your copy is here for you... you can come in on Friday for it which you already knew", feckers!

Mine has NOT been dispatched, because I cancelled it.

Decided to just either wait for a part 1 and 2 steelbook, or to just get the disc when it goes on sale and stick it in the steelbook I already have for part 1.

Repeat, no dispatch.