Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Dune: Part Two

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Drama

Director: Denis Villeneuve

Cast: Timothée Chalamet, Zendaya, Rebecca Ferguson, Javier Bardem, Stellan Skarsgård, Josh Brolin, Dave Bautista, Charlotte Rampling, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Roger Yuan

Release: 2024-03-01

Plot: The second chapter of ‘Dune’ (2021).

Wonder if we'll see any of Emperor Shaddam in it since he didn't appear in the recent photos from Variety. Love Lady Margot's costume design for Lea Seydoux, can't wait.

I'm interested if Denis actually calculated with making a third one. He always said that it would be his dream to film Dune Messiah as a third film. Reading the articles though makes it seem like this is gonna be it, with it writing about a "conclusion to the story" etc.

Feels like we're going to get to see a good bit of Irulan which is great, maybe a bit like in the SyFy series.

Weird trailer imo but yeah looking forward to it

Trailer wasn't doing it for me, but will continue the viewing experience as gorgeous was the cinematography of the first one.

Looks so epic, the cast, the visuals, I've resisted watching the first film again after seeing it at the cinema once but will right before this one comes out

Reactions: kaw