Release date: April, 2018
Note: OAB using both WWA steelbooks. 4K + 2D + Bonus BD
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey
Double lenti - 24
One click - 16

Prices as follows -
Double lenti - $75
One click - $140

GB will be live at a random time between 1800-2300 UK time Friday 16th February 2018

One Click
One click limited to 300 sets. Includes flyers.
- Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K + Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
- Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
DK OC.jpgDK OC DL.jpgDK OC FS.jpg

Double Lenti
- 200 sets. Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

DK DL.jpg

Old info
114441xlq3jcvt3jypatvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't have expected Blufans to pick this title up. Also, I'm not really sure what to expect here, in terms of "premium-ness". I can't really explain why, but somehow I feel this movie doesn't need a slip cover and even less a lenti for that matter. Just give me the awesome steelbook @Noodles posted in the custom steelbook designs thread and I am happy.
But of course I'll follow this thread and will eagerly await the reveal. Might turn out to be a very pleasant surprise.

(p.s.: I think the movie was really great, minus some negligible details.)

Reactions: Noodles
Wouldn't have expected Blufans to pick this title up. Also, I'm not really sure what to expect here, in terms of "premium-ness". I can't really explain why, but somehow I feel this movie doesn't need a slip cover and even less a lenti for that matter. Just give me the awesome steelbook @Noodles posted in the custom steelbook designs thread and I am happy.
But of course I'll follow this thread and will eagerly await the reveal. Might turn out to be a very pleasant surprise.

(p.s.: I think the movie was really great, minus some negligible details.)
Thanks buddy! Glad you like it. :)

I look forward to seeing what BF come up with. And for anyone who's interested, here's my concept that @CleverLoginName was referring to...

#95 Dunkirk (SC).png

Thanks buddy! Glad you like it. :)

I look forward to seeing what BF come up with. And for anyone who's interested, here's my concept that @CleverLoginName was referring to...

View attachment 331231

Nice. That's the art I'm hoping for.

Depending on what art they choose I'll be up for this but I can see this being my first blufans full slip purchase. Not sure it's the kind of film to suit a lenti (if that makes any sense)

Reactions: Noodles
Not sure it's the kind of film to suit a lenti (if that makes any sense)

Makes a lot sense, imho. :thumbs:
I feel the same way about certain movies, The Pianist being one example. No matter how nicely the Kimchi lenti's done, it still does not suit the movie. In my personal opinion lentis work best with joy- and colorful movies.