Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmm. All slips look ok. Not bad considering the artworks for the film. Steel is the winner but I do like the DL too.

Also, I always thought that was hardy! I’m actually a little blown away it’s not.

Not saying it matters, just saying I always thought it was Hardy. On to a more important topic though... is this a cult film? :naughty:
I was just messing. It's interesting that they didn't choose Hardy for what could have been a pretty identical still image... but that was my point. Nothing would have really changed. Most won't notice.

And I don't think this is a cult film... nor a masterpiece. It's just an average film. It will not go down in history to feature in the top 10 war films of all times.

Reactions: Noodles
I love the back of the full slip. Front is very good too but I'm not 100% sure about the title placed on his face.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
None of them really blows me away, but they didn't really have much to work with I think so I don't think it could have been better than this. The back on the FS is very nice but the front just looks weird.
Also I would've liked the steelbook more if they had removed the planes on the front in the sky, I think it would look cleaner and nicer without them. They distract me and the more I look at it the more they irritate me. Will very likely skip this.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
I was just messing. It's interesting that they didn't choose Hardy for what could have been a pretty identical still image... but that was my point. Nothing would have really changed. Most won't notice.

And I don't think this is a cult film... nor a masterpiece. It's just an average film. It will not go down in history to feature in the top 10 war films of all times.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz

Ah, I see that now lol. Same though... was just joking about the "cult" status since there's been a constant back and forth about it with certain films in the ToC threads, as if it actually matters (it doesn't IMHO).

Reactions: DMD4k
Leaning towards the FS at first glance but given Joker's lackluster finish I'd be a little hesitant :dunno: OC artwork is the best IMO but I'm not gonna one click this flick. I also like the fact the FS has the most subtle text above the title too compared to the SL and DL, "A FILM BY CHRISTOPHER NOLAN". Yes, we know :rolleyes: A shame the credits on the back of the steel can't go on the inside as well, stands out like a sore thumb on that artwork :cautious:

Reactions: djjez83
was just joking about the "cult" status since there's been a constant back and forth about it with certain films in the ToC threads, as if it actually matters (it doesn't IMHO).

It matters when they call themselves the Titans of Cult LOL

Even more so when only half their choices actually have a cult status

Reactions: ethnosax