Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm saving the pennies now so I can double dip. There's not a whole lot of promo art so curious to see what each retailer comes up with.

Yeah curious too

I may double dip if I like what both come up with

Hoping one of them uses this as the steel art ...

image.jpeg

Reactions: milky
Yeah curious too

I may double dip if I like what both come up with

Hoping one of them uses this as the steel art ...

I have a feeling this is gonna be one of the Manta lentis :whistle:

I see it same as @cooey , I choose the one better looking to me. Personally I think it´s gonna be Blufans :whistle: but one never know eh :coffee:

Haven't seen the film nor the artwork (obviously), but I'm confident enough in both Nolan and Manta, so consider me in! :D

Reactions: Flloydo
Haven't seen the film nor the artwork (obviously), but I'm confident enough in both Nolan and Manta, so consider me in! :D

noodles you should go see this on the imax, if you can find any showing it still on an imax sized screen. think most down to small screens now.

and shame on you for not going to see it soo far :bag::bag::bag:

basil :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Noodles
noodles you should go see this on the imax, if you can find any showing it still on an imax sized screen. think most down to small screens now.

and shame on you for not going to see it soo far :bag::bag::bag:

basil :hilarious:
There isn't an IMAX near me unfortunately mate, and I struggle even getting to my local cinema most of the time. But yeah, I'm gutted I miss out on so many big films at the cinema. Unless I'm really lucky, then the only time I get to go is around Christmas with my dad, and that spot has been reserved for Star Wars these past few years... not that I'm complaining though. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Didn't like the movie that much (although technically it is a masterpiece). Got my local 4K (+Bluray) amaray for 15€ last week so I won't get more than one premium edition just to have the complete set with the 4K disc. Will choose betweeen one of manta editions or Blufans depending on the artwork.

Reactions: Billy Talent