Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
SL can be similar to SL of First Man. If it will be same quality, it can be real nice and crisp, but not much depth noticable because of a close-up capture. BUT, If it will be crap lenti a-la OUATIH, than we have a problem :sick:. If backside gets same finish as backside of SL Joker, I will be satisfied.

DL can be great too, but again it will really depends how much effort they put into it. They really should show us a live vids and pics before PO, it will be real lottery If they won´t :ohno:

I like FS too, but I don´t like the title in the middle of the slip, just across his face. Should be more down as on the other slips imho (n)
That's the problem. A year ago you could buy every slip and be pretty sure that they would do something very nice with it. But with these past releases..

Dunkirk's coming after many other retailers released their version so it was kinda difficult to do something really new.
I was the first one bashing Manta Lab for Once Upon but Dunkirk is just fine.

SL can be similar to SL of First Man. If it will be same quality, it can be real nice and crisp, but not much depth noticable because of a close-up capture. BUT, If it will be crap lenti a-la OUATIH, than we have a problem :sick:. If backside gets same finish as backside of SL Joker, I will be satisfied.

DL can be great too, but again it will really depends how much effort they put into it. They really should show us a live vids and pics before PO, it will be real lottery If they won´t :ohno:

I like FS too, but I don´t like the title in the middle of the slip, just across his face. Should be more down as on the other slips imho (n)
Really wish we knew how BoP was going to end up to help inform our decisions. I continue to hope Joker/OUATIH are aberrations and not the new normal.
That's the problem. A year ago you could buy every slip and be pretty sure that they would do something very nice with it. But with these past releases..
Yep. I liked it when selections were just based on personal taste and not ‘I hope this is the least bad version’.

Really wish we knew how BoP was going to end up to help inform our decisions. I continue to hope Joker/OUATIH are aberrations and not the new normal.

Yep. I liked it when selections were just based on personal taste and not ‘I hope this is the least bad version’.
That's EXACTLY how I feel. I know that old manta would do something nice with the back of the single lenti but I don't trust it for now. It feels like I have to choose between having bad lentis, mediocre finishes or a little bit of both.
Maybe that won't be the case and I don't want to throw hate at manta at all but that's just the feeling I have with them now. Their design choices couldn't have been better (they had little to work with so it's not going to get better than this) but I am very concerned for finishes:(

I dunno. Looks a bit 'brushed metal-ly' to me.

Was going to say the exact same. Hmmm, a tad disappointed

Expected classic Manta gloss, this is a bit disappointing, brushed metal :dunno: now they cutting corners also on Steelbook, not good, not good at all

not quite, their justice league has the exacr same brushed metal effect which was released quite a while back now but im not happy with that choice at all