Dunkirk (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (MediaMarkt Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 17, 2013
NJ, USA
Release date: December 19, 2017
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €34.99

12034137-1834833161519268.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK great, thanks! I know you already placed the order, but would it be possible to order another copy, or is it sold out? I have a friend interested in a copy as well.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it :thumbs:
About the extra copy, I would try again after I receive the first three.

Mine are finally shipped. Hopefully I still receive them before this weekend :happy:

The MediaMarkt website says they don’t have that many anymore. Don’t know if that’s really the case.

• Thanks
Reactions: KittyCat
Mine are finally shipped. Hopefully I still receive them before this weekend :happy:

The MediaMarkt website says they don’t have that many anymore. Don’t know if that’s really the case.
Did you get some for fellow ninjas in this thread too?

We currently have 6 more ninjas on the wait list.

MediaMarkt online is sold out now btw. And Saturn also says low stock.

Did you get some for fellow ninjas in this thread too?

We currently have 6 more ninjas on the wait list.

MediaMarkt online is sold out now btw. And Saturn also says low stock.
I have been contacted by several people, but got a message later it’s not needed anymore :OMG: Maybe eBay is an option :whistle:
I see the MediaMarkt website is currently saying sold out.

I have been contacted by several people, but got a message later it’s not needed anymore :OMG: Maybe eBay is an option :whistle:
I see the MediaMarkt website is currently saying sold out.
We currently still have 6 people on the waitlist for the steel so if you got one or two additional copies that you don't need taking up space and such ... :whistle:

Judging by all the new members I'm guessing the word is out worldwide that this steelbook can be found here :)

Last edited: