Jan 17, 2013
NJ, USA
Release date: December 19, 2017
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €34.99

12034137-1834833161519268.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw some copies in my local Saturn store today (@pred895), the price was 34,99€ (vs. 29,99€ on the website). If they adjust it (usually they do), I could get some copies for you guys. @henry00x @JayAre @Danny @urbeenjammin.
Please note I won't be able to make any purchases before Monday, so I can't guarantee a copy for everyone interested. I won't order extras online, because all too often the copies don't arrive in mint condition and at the moment, I'm seriously lacking any extra time to deal with CS/replacements.

I saw some copies in my local Saturn store today (@pred895), the price was 34,99€ (vs. 29,99€ on the website). If they adjust it (usually they do), I could get some copies for you guys. @henry00x @JayAre @Danny @urbeenjammin.
Please note I won't be able to make any purchases before Monday, so I can't guarantee a copy for everyone interested. I won't order extras online, because all too often the copies don't arrive in mint condition and at the moment, I'm seriously lacking any extra time to deal with CS/replacements.
I'm interested for sure if you can get some.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
yeah buddy i'll happily pay the 35 euros anyway! been looking for one like this for weeks

• Thanks
If there is any chance I would also be interested in getting one

• Thanks

if you can get enough for a group buy, and feel comfortable supporting a few copies, give me a shout and I'll help you set it up.

this is definitely the steelbook we should have gotten in the USA.

yep there's no decent 4k steelbooks in the UK either. disappointing. i bet zavvi will do one later but absolutely gutted i missed out on the south korean version. and don't like the french one