DVDoutlet.nl - SteelBook retailer thread [Netherlands]

I just received my order from them today and can confirm that their packing is terrible. They don't use sturdy box so it was badly damage by the time it arrived at my house. I ordered 10 items (8 metalpaks and 2 steelbooks), 2 metalpaks were badly damage. They only use paper to protect the steels. Since both metalpaks were on sale for € 6,49, I don't think it worth the hassle trying to get refund. Beside I am not sure who will pay to ship those two metalpaks back to them.

dvdoutlet.jpg

Reactions: Nick Nameless
Does anyone in Europe know how long they take to deliver stuff ? After waiting almost a month for my order to complete, they finally sent out the part that was ready exactly 2 weeks ago, 9 steelbooks but I have received nothing yet. Thanks.
Do they send it Airmail or Surface Mail ?

Thanks but was that 7 days total or 7 working days ? Airmail or Surfacemail ?

I have been waiting 2 weeks now and still nothing.

Considering I placed the order on 5th March, I am thinking of contacting my credit card company to start the procedure for a charge back before it's too late.

Just a quick question regarding payment: Is this docdata payments thing safe to use?
Doc data payments thing?

The site uses iDeal which is the standard in The Netherlands when it comes to online payment.

If you mean that, then yes it is safe. You can always check for yourself and see if they are using a https and are encrypted.

• Informative
Reactions: tonybsg
First order from DVDOutlet.nl, it was a success since the items (2 digibooks) arrived within a week in mint condition.

I wasn't thrilled by the packaging, but it did the job.

We know though that the best is bubblewrap all around the items. If the box was hit below the digibooks, most definitely they had taken damage.

DSC_0325.JPG