Polak

Premium Supporter
Dec 7, 2010
Chicago/USA
Release date: 31.10.2012

Pre order here

97269.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this cover for the digibook, but I also like the "brushed" look of the steelbook as well. That's why I will be double dipping with this one.:drool:

Triple or multiple with the spacecraft, the plush and...

LOL no the spacecraft, though I'm sure will be great (still haven't seen it!) will be far too expensive for me. My ony "plush" or soft toy is my penguin which was bought for me by my other half, when we were in Patagonia, Chile.

Actually the rating logo on this almost looks like a sticker (mock art) for once.

If it is indeed a sticker, it might lead me to believe that this ET digibook would get released elsewhere as well.

Extras have been announced for the Spanish amaray version of ET, and I would be very surprised if the digibook versions do not contain very similar features...

- The ET archives: Completely new extra about the day to day activity in the creation of ET, with never before seen clips & material filmed by John Toll.
- Steven Spielberg & ET: New interview with Steven Spielberg on the experience of directing children & his point of view on ET.
- A look back: The making of the film: Interviews with the director, the team & other people connected with ET.
- The ET reunion: The team & director reunite to talk about the film's impact.
- The evolution & creation of ET: From the original idea to the script, via casting & the realisation of the movie.
- The music of ET: Chat with John Williams: Interviews & footage about the long relationship between Williams & Spielberg.
- The 20th Anniversary Premiere: Composer John Williams conducts the music of ET at the Shrine Auditorium.
- Deleted scenes
- Original trailer