Current MSRP (subject to change): $24.99
Embossing/Debossing: ?
G1 or G2: ?
SKU: 2200119
Purchase Link: Future Shop.ca

m2200119.jpg

Old info:

Confirmation from Saybinator on the FS Forum:
"The folks from Universal Studios were in to visit us today and look what they confirmed for Future Shop!!

First images of the Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook for the Anniversary Limited Edition. This one will be a must have, very limited quantities so mark this one on the calendar October 9th, 2012. Pre-order will be up shortly, we'll post the link to the product page in the forum."

attachment.php

Actual pictures courtesy of Shanester:
attachment.php

attachment.php
More pics thanks to Drum:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
It is now $14.99 on the FS website as well.

Hey Drum, I saw that in the flyer today too...

Do you think it's a mistake? On Futureshop's site it's still listed as $19.99...
$14.99 for a NEW Steelbook is amazing.

...I also saw on their site that it says buy one of the Universal 100 Titles in store between Sept 14 and Oct 8 you get $10 off the ET Collectors Edition. Anyone know if that applys to the Steelbook? or just the Digibook? if so... this could be $4.99! EEK!

Reactions: freedom88 and kaw
I have e-mailed FS a few times now to get my pre-order price matched and they still charged my credit card the higher price... sigh.

Guess I will return this copy to the store to get the price adjusted. $14.99 is a killer price for this.

and I really love the shiny silver. :)

I have e-mailed FS a few times now to get my pre-order price matched and they still charged my credit card the higher price... sigh.

Guess I will return this copy to the store to get the price adjusted. $14.99 is a killer price for this.

and I really love the shiny silver. :)

i emailed them and they told me it was no problem to refund me the difference and i should see it in a few days

i emailed them and they told me it was no problem to refund me the difference and i should see it in a few days

They told me to wait until its $14.99 and then call CS to get the refund.

Instead of that I just took my packing slip into FS today and got the refund that way.

Also baught another copy... great price.