Eastern Promises (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Alliance Wave 2 [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
As posted by apsmith21 in the general Alliance Wave 2 thread, this will be released May 31th. We'll update this thread with art/details as available.

Thanks Justintime2k for posting the art in the "Wave 2 general thread".

M2189472.jpg

Eastern Promises Blu-Ray Steelbook:

Amazon.ca

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B004XL4THC/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Send them an email guys. I just asked why it would be on back order when I placed a pre order in advance. Their reply:

Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.ca.

We are sorry for the delay in completing your order.

Sometimes unexpected fluctuations in supply can add time to our original availability estimate. We have learned that "Eastern Promises (Steelbook)" was back-ordered. I apologize that you were not notified sooner of this change.

To help compensate you for this unexpected change, I have upgraded the method of shipment for this order to "Priority International Courier" at no additional charge. Also I've waived the 50% of your shipping charges for this order.

They are all in the preparing to ship phase too! :D

Send them an email guys. I just asked why it would be on back order when I placed a pre order in advance. Their reply:

They are all in the preparing to ship phase too! :D

Think they got a rash of emails coming cos I got 3 separate emails on Wave2 including Eastern Promises. Not at all happy after all money I spent with them. I'll see if I can get them to send each one separately FOC. :rolleyes: Well can but try.

Think they got a rash of emails coming cos I got 3 separate emails on Wave2 including Eastern Promises. Not at all happy after all money I spent with them. I'll see if I can get them to send each one separately FOC. :rolleyes: Well can but try.

Good luck Surfury! I found amazon.ca to be one of the more customer friendly amazon sites, compared to the likes of amazon.co.uk, amazon.fr and even amazon.de.

Good luck Surfury! I found amazon.ca to be one of the more customer friendly amazon sites, compared to the likes of amazon.co.uk, amazon.fr and even amazon.de.

Thanks for that: good to hear although from talking to them their service centres are all over the world specializing in just one company.

Also CanadaPost on strike I hear ?

i've got the same offer,it is also now being prepared for shipping:D

My copy is supposed to ship today too.

I've got about $20 off this entire order (ordered Kill Bill v2 and EP).

KB had those small staple dents, so they took off 50% for both the movie and shipping... now free, faster shipping for EP, even though it should be shipping only 2 days late.

And just to be nice, they sent KB a week or two before EP, even though I had them grouped together for cheaper shipping...

Who knew this hobby could be so inexpensive. ;)

Thanks for that: good to hear although from talking to them their service centres are all over the world specializing in just one company.

Also CanadaPost on strike I hear ?

That's what I'm hearing as well. I believe my last order was delivered by DHL. I can't remember exactly though.

I think all of this was a logistics move to move away from CanadaPost. I never got round to contacting them but my 3 orders shipped today all via DHL which is thhe usual way anyway to the UK for standard delivery. They say 10-12 weeks usually get it in 3-4 days. Never worth going expedited for shipment to UK from Canada, just mind for Customs, never more than 2 is my rule.