Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
definately getting this! Looks as expected, loved the movie and really want a steelbook for it. I hope they still have it when i go pick it up on Wednesday!

Ummm.......I've just started watching this in 3D and within about 2 mins I've had to turn it off. Is there something wrong with the conversion I didn't hear about or is there a problem with my TV?

I thought the 3D in the cinema was pretty decent for a conversion. Not seen it at home yet, but I'd expect it to look good on a 3D TV too.

I thought the 3D in the cinema was pretty decent for a conversion. Not seen it at home yet, but I'd expect it to look good on a 3D TV too.
You'd think. But when I went to watch it it looks like the 3D effects have been reversed. What should be in the background is in the foreground and vice versa. It feels really disorienting to view it. I've never had that problem with any if my other 3D movies. And I own a lot.
I Googled for any problems last night but couldn't find anything.

Been in my local HMV (Stevenage) asked about this steelbook and to start they could not find any word of it on their system. They finally found that they are getting one copy in so I preordered it payed a full deposit of £14.99 which seems a bit low.
My lovely wife will be at the door at 9 on Monday for me.

Just got my copy. No bossing on the steel from what I can tell. Its been that long since I bought anything from town, hmv security seal goes right around the steel. When I picked up the first copy I thought it was scratched right across the front, and then the 2nd one, lol.

This is my steelbook 107, and it slots in between dick tracy and Elysium on my shelve. I thought I would share that.

Attachments

• WIN_20141013_094159.JPG
    WIN_20141013_094159.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 142
  • WIN_20141013_093620.JPG
    WIN_20141013_093620.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Believe it or not but the hmv black security banner on the back covers the audio/subs. From what I can tell.

Audio - English and French 7.1
Subs - English, castellan Spanish, Danish, dutch, finnish, French, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish.

Hopefully when someone opens theres they can give a screenshot.