Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase links: In store only
Price: £19.99
Group Buy: Click HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

proof.jpg

image.jpg

eot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy today - HMV Stoke - all copies behind the till. I opened mine before I left, just incase I needed to exchange it (I was only in Stoke for business)

I'm very happy with it. As for the 3D on the front, I had months to get used to the idea, otherwise I would have purchased US/CAN versions.

image.jpg

On a side note, there was a steel collector in HMV (who sounded like Alan Carr) and he was rushing up and down the aisles to find his steel. He got a right panic on when I started looking at the Blu ray section. Nothing to declare anyway. Avatar steelbook and a few other "meh" titles.

And reopened few weeks ago [emoji6]

Really? So I could have saved myself a trip to Oxford Street at lunchtime then! Is it in the same place as before? Thinking about it, I've been working in the US for 3 weeks and back in London last week, but nowhere near the old store, so probably over 5 or 6 weeks since I last walked past it. No sign of it reopening then though. I have 3 more steels on pre-order at Oxford Street in the coming weeks!

Got my copy today - HMV Stoke - all copies behind the till. I opened mine before I left, just incase I needed to exchange it (I was only in Stoke for business)

I'm very happy with it. As for the 3D on the front, I had months to get used to the idea, otherwise I would have purchased US/CAN versions.

View attachment 107560

On a side note, there was a steel collector in HMV (who sounded like Alan Carr) and he was rushing up and down the aisles to find his steel. He got a right panic on when I started looking at the Blu ray section. Nothing to declare anyway. Avatar steelbook and a few other "meh" titles.
@PKAVFC Awesome Steel Amigo! :thumbs: But if you wanted one without the 3D on the front, you know I would gotten you one from Target! ;) Brotha, you know I got your back!!! :notworthy:

No matter what, it's the movie that matters! And it's FU**ING BAD ASS! :cool:

Enjoy it Pablo!
popcorn2.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PKAVFC
@PKAVFC Awesome Steel Amigo! :thumbs: But if you wanted one without the 3D on the front, you know I would gotten you one from Target! ;) Brotha, you know I got your back!!! :notworthy:

No matter what, it's the movie that matters! And it's FU**ING BAD ASS! :cool:

Enjoy it Pablo!
popcorn2.gif

Howdy Amigo!

You know, I really don't mind the 3D on this :) and I haven't seen the movie yet! Never seen Godzilla either (hangs head in shame :( ) but I am going to get the HMV release :thumbs:

Thanks re: US versions! :) same applies to you :LOL:

Hope your doing ok Zombie wing killa! :hilarious:

the glue wasn't too bad, got mine off clean and easy. I usually pull the back off first by sticking my fingers in the gap and it pops off. At least the glue is not as bad as some of the recent release I have gotten (Godzilla Mexican Steelbook had stupidly strong glue!)

Really? So I could have saved myself a trip to Oxford Street at lunchtime then! Is it in the same place as before? Thinking about it, I've been working in the US for 3 weeks and back in London last week, but nowhere near the old store, so probably over 5 or 6 weeks since I last walked past it. No sign of it reopening then though. I have 3 more steels on pre-order at Oxford Street in the coming weeks!
Yes mate. Looks like they reopened the store few weeks back which was quite a surprise. It is the same store with the same layout. [emoji106]

The guy who served metold me that stores were only allocated between 20-25 copies each of this SteelBook. There are around 180 HMV stores in the UK to the best of my knowledge. This would imply that there are around 4,000-5,000 copies available, bearing in mind that some of the bigger stores in places like London, Manchester, and Birmingham would most lkely have higher allocations. I wouldn't be surprised if this sells out quickly before the end of the week, with smaller stores being drip-fed spare copies from some of the larger ones when required