Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice choice! It'll be interesting to see which of the WW releases will be the most worth getting since it's looking like all the art will be the same for EoT (or is it "Live. Die. Repeat" now? :p)

WWA and only a 1/4 slip! Consider me board...:bag: :sleep:

$44.00 for a 1/4 slip and a few art cards! What's going on? Seems like we are going backwards here.

They could of at least added a lenticular or a full slip.
For the price I expect a full slip and a booklet, plus the postcards!
Like chip said Kimchi know how to do this to a WWR and I expected more after seeing their CA package...

@harry thanks for the tag buddy. Got me all excited!! :p

Last edited:
A 1/4 slip only? I'm sorry, but as a slipcover fan, I've never considered a 1/4 to even be a slipcover. Might as well just get the regular Korean edition and save some extra cash. It's unfortunate because after seeing that Captain America package, I was looking forward to seeing what they did with Edge of Tomorrow. :(