n3wk1d

HDzeta Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China] (Double Lenti)

n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
n3wk1d submitted a new group buy:

Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China] (Double Lenti) - hdzeta, eot, lenti

This is the GB for :
Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China] (Double Lenti)

full

Read more about this group buy...

Reactions: GinjaNinja18
Still waiting for my USPS tracking number to show something other than shipping label created.

I know there was a holiday, but I figured it would have now been finally shipped out by March 1st, since these were supposed to start shipping again Feb 26th? Never had this issue with a GB on here where I paid right when it went up and im seeing others get their copies and Ive just had a label printed for weeks now.

Super frustrating considering once its shipped its gonna take a while to get to me as well.

Still waiting for my USPS tracking number to show something other than shipping label created.

I know there was a holiday, but I figured it would have now been finally shipped out by March 1st, since these were supposed to start shipping again Feb 26th? Never had this issue with a GB on here where I paid right when it went up and im seeing others get their copies and Ive just had a label printed for weeks now.

Super frustrating considering once its shipped its gonna take a while to get to me as well.

I did not even get a tracking number or response. I was just ignored. That's why I contacted PayPal today. Refund received :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Magoosh
I did not even get a tracking number or response. I was just ignored. That's why I contacted PayPal today. Refund received :thumbs:

wtf thats messed up, no tracking and ignored smh. Sorry man, but glad you got your refund. GB host messaged me back last week telling me that they should start shipping the 26th and GB order of purchase didnt matter.

I'll give it until next week before I have to do what you did. Hidefninja mods etc cant help around here?

Worst GB experience so far, which is weird cause I did a GB for Sucker Punch with the same host etc and no issues.

wtf thats messed up, no tracking and ignored smh. Sorry man, but glad you got your refund. GB host messaged me back last week telling me that they should start shipping the 26th and GB order of purchase didnt matter.

I'll give it until next week before I have to do what you did. Hidefninja mods etc cant help around here?

Worst GB experience so far, which is weird cause I did a GB for Sucker Punch with the same host etc and no issues.

Give it until the end of next week as they have been on break due to the Chinese New Year. You should find that the tracking number will update accordingly soon. Sometimes mine have taken over a week to be recognised.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Magoosh
Give it until the end of next week as they have been on break due to the Chinese New Year. You should find that the tracking number will update accordingly soon. Sometimes mine have taken over a week to be recognised.

Will do. I'll message you or post in here if its not updated by next Friday.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey