Edward Scissorhands (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK
Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited numbered 2000 copies

1.jpg

Guys confirmed FAC edition final BS :) very nice Fullslip a lenticular magnet ... :)

Last edited:
Glad to see the shipping process started for this title can't wait to receive my copy of this awesome package.

Glad to see the shipping process started for this title can't wait to receive my copy of this awesome package.

Mine were shipped yesterday and I'm anxious to get them :hungry:. I have to say this FAC really blew me away :woot: and it became much greater than I hoped. To me it's a dream come true package. Edward Scissorhands as one of my favorite films with gorgeous full slip, awesome lenti and all the extras, steelbook which I don't yet own and remastered disc. To me it doesn't get any better than this.:)

Reactions: Aw 83
Mines just been shipped out aswell :)really excited to be adding this in my FA collection the package is just awesome.:woot:

Pictures look fantastic for this release. Really looks great.

Shame I didn't go for it as its one of my favourite films but I had to pass at the time

Well done to everyone who got one

It's an awesome package @Flloydo my friend along with Martian they just keeping getting better with each one hope you do find one for a reasonable price in the future it's well worthy of having in the collection.

Reactions: Flloydo
Guys do you have finish like this? because my back side is flat as FAC :(

Attachments

• IMG_0897.JPG
    IMG_0897.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited: